Stretched typhon 6s V5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AjDale

Reaction score
Recently stretched my Typhon 6s V5. Some may know I was waiting on parts and as my PPS motor Mount is still waiting upon arrival I threw the stock in it for now. But esc is mounted and everything is installed. I decided on the Hobbywing 2400Kv motor. Going to get a Kraton rear chassis brace tomorrow and let it fly! (Don’t expect the hoons to hold up long)

IMG_5374.jpeg

IMG_5373.jpeg

IMG_5372.png

Recently stretched my Typhon 6s V5. Some may know I was waiting on parts and as my PPS motor Mount is still waiting upon arrival I threw the stock in it for now. But esc is mounted and everything is installed. I decided on the Hobbywing 2400Kv motor. Going to get a Kraton rear chassis brace tomorrow and let it fly! (Don’t expect the hoons to hold up long)

View attachment 310228

View attachment 310229

View attachment 310230

Be careful of tumbles..
That ESC Mounting Plate doesn't look like it'll be able to take the shocks with that ESC installed on it.

Be careful of tumbles..
That ESC Mounting Plate doesn't look like it'll be able to take the shocks with that ESC installed on it.
Well it’s strictly for speed so if I had to say any “tumbles” are probably gonna lead to more than a busted esc Mount… lol

This is really cool. Nice work dude

View attachment 310228

View attachment 310229

View attachment 310230
can you show pics of the hobbywing motor installed

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back