STX2 Is Dangerous

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i contacted HH about the the known issues with this radio, I tried to get the SLT3 but they denied it and sent me the STX3 instead, inspite of warnings here, i accept and in installed on one of my rig and its pretty much the same..lol.

was thinking of contacting HH again, but not sure what difference it would make, its silly they include that radio on 3s and 6s? lol

i contacted HH about the the known issues with this radio, I tried to get the SLT3 but they denied it and sent me the STX3 instead, inspite of warnings here, i accept and in installed on one of my rig and its pretty much the same..lol.

was thinking of contacting HH again, but not sure what difference it would make, its silly they include that radio on 3s and 6s? lol
I wouldn't bother contacting HH, you can get a SLT3 for about $30 https://jennysrc.com/search?type=product&q=SLT3

Yep the second run on my brand new notto and i cut it on and five seconds later it took off wide open for five seconds then stopped then went backwards. I wouldnt trust a stx2 no more than i would trust a fart.?
no one buys a new car and goes for a run without calibration. Does things happen because of that and if the trims are not set right. The STX2 is slow yes but else its a cheap good functional transmitter. Used one for years and had not issues. If you keep in mind that the reaction is somewhat slower you can just drive fine. And yes I agree that there are much better and not to expensive transmitters around and if you have the money exchange the STX2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back