Spektrum stx2 to srx200 dead.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cba43

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 3s
  2. Senton Mega
Went to drive my senton today and nothing. No steering no movement but the fans powered on speed control and motor. It has a Spektrum stx2 radio and srx200 reciever. The reciever is blinking red. So I assumed it needed binding again for some reason. When I put in the binding plug it blinks even more rapidly. Hold steering full right power on radio and it blinks red rapidly. Neither will stop blinking after several minutes. It appears the transmitter and or reciever is bad. Am I missing something or is it time to upgrade my radio system? Thanks.

You know what this means????
Time to toss that radio!!!
The worst radio that Arrma ever gave us. I have several sitting on the shelf. I couldn't give one away. They suck. Buy a Radiolink RC6GS or RC64s ( a bit less$$) radio and don't look back. You are missing out on an optimum RC driving experience if you only use that STX2 radio. You have been missing out on a better driving rig. It is a handicap to use that garbage. Slow Frame rates, and latency, little precision and adjustability. This is commonly known. Many threads in regards over the years. No one runs that radio anymore. I tossed mine right out the box.
It is true "toy like" garbage. Toss it like NOW. Real quick. Get a "Real" RC upgrade radio. Don't even think about it. I did that for you.
You can thank me later. :cool:

https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-Transmitter-Receiver-Crawler-Drifting/dp/B07DPNNTWT/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1L9MR6ZYGMPGW&keywords=RC6GS&qid=1681320734&sprefix=rc6gs,aps,164&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzTjVOUTBNN1JFT0JVJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTM0MzA5RDA3VTdVWTQ0UFhNJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2MDcwNDZRQUs5SktYMlU3UUEmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl

Last edited:
You know what this means????
Time to toss that radio!!!
The worst radio that Arrma ever gave us. I have several sitting on the shelf. I couldn't give one away. They suck. Buy a Radiolink RC6GS or RC64s ( a bit less$$) radio and don't look back. You are missing out on an optimum RC driving experience if you only use that STX2 radio. You have been missing out on a better driving rig. It is a handicap to use that garbage. Slow Frame rates, and latency, little precision and adjustability. This is commonly known. Many threads in regards over the years. No one runs that radio anymore. I tossed mine right out the box.
It is true "toy like" garbage. Toss it like NOW. Real quick. Get a "Real" RC upgrade radio. Don't even think about it. I did that for you.
You can thank me later. :cool:

https://www.amazon.com/Radiolink-Transmitter-Receiver-Crawler-Drifting/dp/B07DPNNTWT/ref=sr_1_1_sspa?crid=1L9MR6ZYGMPGW&keywords=RC6GS&qid=1681320734&sprefix=rc6gs,aps,164&sr=8-1-spons&psc=1&spLa=ZW5jcnlwdGVkUXVhbGlmaWVyPUEzTjVOUTBNN1JFT0JVJmVuY3J5cHRlZElkPUEwMTM0MzA5RDA3VTdVWTQ0UFhNJmVuY3J5cHRlZEFkSWQ9QTA2MDcwNDZRQUs5SktYMlU3UUEmd2lkZ2V0TmFtZT1zcF9hdGYmYWN0aW9uPWNsaWNrUmVkaXJlY3QmZG9Ob3RMb2dDbGljaz10cnVl
Flysky gt5 is what I went with. Hopefully be here Friday.

GT5 is also a great upgrade radio. You will have a much better driving experience now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back