Michigan Sunday Funday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

3d-rc.myshopify.com

Eat,sleep and breath Arrma
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Granite
  3. Infraction
  4. Kraton 8S
  5. Kraton 6s
  6. Notorious
  7. Senton 6s
  8. Senton 3s
I know it’s last minute but I got word that work was canceled for tomorrow. A couple people have recently asked when a gathering was going to take place. So I planned on charging someone batteries and hitting it tomorrow. If you find your in the Genesee county area feel free to stop by. All are welcome. Hopefully the winds are calm enough to break the planes out.
10am doors open until…. Well when ever you leave lol. I am head off to bed and will respond when I wake up. Grand blanc area to be exact. It’s 💯 going down tomorrow 😁

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
Type of Event
  1. Bashing
Amenities
  1. Bathrooms
  2. Electricity
  3. Lighted Track
  4. Pit Tables
  5. Wi-Fi
Only ~1.5 hr away but too far for my blood.
When it isn’t so last minute… we were supposed to have rain tomorrow and I was supposed to work. I will set something up in the Ann Arbor area. Just not sure when that will be. Work is still half staff from Covid. People must have hit the lottery because around here at least no one is going back to work.

Dang I really gotta read more here. Chris text me when you plan stuff as I can’t usually read everything here anymore. I usually go a page or two deep every other day or so and am sad I missed this.

Dang I really gotta read more here. Chris text me when you plan stuff as I can’t usually read everything here anymore. I usually go a page or two deep every other day or so and am sad I missed this.
Not a problem brother. I definitely will next time.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back