SOLD / FOUND Super Baja Rey 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
$650 shipped! Lol.

I decided it's not fun for my style of driving.

It would be dope AF if there was a dirt track or a BMX park near by, but we have nothing like that.

It's fast, it's tough, it's sexy.

I just feel it's better for a spot specifically for racing.

It's hard to explain. 😆

Aluminum front differential housing and rear cage braces.

It's a tough truck and it's banged up, but it runs as it should, very durable considering how big it is. 😆😆

I don't run it enough to tell you :(

The work I've done was really not difficult.

I've given it 3 really good bashes.

Im guessing i haven't ran it much more than 3 hours total.

Does it need much maintenance often or can I just run for fun
I have this truck as well , only have done my rear diff because I wanted thicker fluid . This is the easiest truck ever for taking out / getting to the rear diff !!!
That said , I actually had mine up for sale also really from just not using it , but after watching YT vids again on it , the spark ignited again , pulled the sale and gotta say I'm glad I didn't sell it , what a truck , very fast for box stock , and unbelievably durable .
I'm assuming The_Outherside like me bought it new , for what he is selling including shipping IMO is well worth it . It's like this , and with any other RC , from out of the box , one or two good runs , it's all scuffed up and is now used . This truck is $969 new now , for what you can buy it for , you can use it and if you don't like it , sell it and you'll prob get all if not most of what you paid for it back .
If I didn't have mine , I would have bought it from him !!! This is one tank of a truck , if you haven't seen / felt one in person , WOW !!! For maintenance , that's all I've done to mine .

Last edited:
$550 shipped.

Someone please take this off my hands.

This tuck is not for me.

20211111_115514.jpg

20211111_115916.jpg

20211111_115438.jpg

20211111_113747.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back