SOLD / FOUND Losi Super Baja Rey 2.0

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

3x9rtse

Very Active Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 8S
  2. Mojave
  3. Notorious
  4. Senton 6s
  5. Talion
I am selling my SBR 2.0 as I just don't use it , been maybe a year and no reason to keep it . I recently went through all 4 shocks and put fresh 50w in . Installed the new rear chassis braces that stop the rear chassis flex , and again , never used it since . The rear has 500k in the diff . Everything works on the truck as it should , the condition of the truck is in is honestly what you would expect after maybe 4-5 battery packs through it , scuffs and cracks on the body , scuffs / scratches on the under chassis . Front lower bumper and bumper support has a crack , but still functional and there , unfortunately they crack easy . I don't kill my RC's , you can watch my videos on YT of exactly how and where I drove this truck . Save on buying a new one if this is a truck that is on your bucket list . If I had to guess , the truck has been used maybe 7-10 times at most .
This is something I'd like to sell locally , to big and heavy to ship , meet / pay in person , you can see / drive it . I'm in central Ct , would do a short drive to meet up if that helps .
Rather than start asking high and drop down , I have to get $500 for it , that's pretty much half of what it is new .

IMG_5659.JPG

IMG_5660.JPG

IMG_5661.JPG

IMG_5662.JPG

IMG_5663.JPG

IMG_5664.JPG

IMG_5668.JPG

Dang nice deal, if I were local I'd snap this up. GLWS.

I was flip flopping between this and the DBXL 2.0 over the holidays and a good deal on the big one popped up first. You could have saved me $500 if you were a bit earlier. I don't know if I have the shelf space or batteries to support both... especially since they do both fill a somewhat similar role.
I do happen to live in Vernon CT though, so that will make it extra hard to resist.

If I would have saw this earlier I would have already bought it but I put that money toward my kraton exb.

Thanks guys , yes , I believe I'm offering it for a good deal as I am the one that will be taking the hit from brand new , whoever buys it can use it probably the same as me and sell it and get most if not all their money back .
I am going through my stuff and evaluating if I really need to keep it if I'm not using it .

Sweet truck. I’d scoop it up if you you were closer.

Maybe add a pic next to an Arrma rig so people can see how massive this thing is.

Sweet truck. I’d scoop it up if you you were closer.

Maybe add a pic next to an Arrma rig so people can see how massive this thing is.
LOL , yeah right !!! Granted this is a picture of when it was brand new . I never GPS'd this truck , but on 8s it is extremely fast for it's size , videos I've seen GPS shows them at 53mph ! Even on 6s this truck is a lot of fun !!

IMG_4492.JPG

IMG_4494.JPG

How much to ship to 48348? On my dime of course. This is on my bucket list while I’m slowly repairing my DBXL-E. I love this 1/6 scale and willing to pay shipping if it’s affordable.
Michigan isn’t that far….. right? I know you don't want to ship it. 😭

From Hartford to my house?

EB419C26-27F2-4F3D-91D0-346FD3C58188.jpeg

Last edited:
How much to ship to 48348? On my dime of course. This is on my bucket list while I’m slowly repairing my DBXL-E. I love this 1/6 scale and willing to pay shipping if it’s affordable.
Michigan isn’t that far….. right? I know you don't want to ship it. 😭

From Hartford to my house?

View attachment 283324
The other reason I'd like to sell locally is to not lose anymore , meaning the Paypal fees . Let me try and find a box that can fit it , measure and weigh it and use your zip to see the cost .

Would you mind cleaning the bottom sone? Not just for me but for the local peeps too! 😊 I could have bought one at my LHS for probably 700 with the same upgrades and pristine. I have a habit of wrecking my rigs first run. So normal wear and tear is expected. I love that monster. I’m not committed until I can sell it to the boss. I’ve been out of control….🤪 but just very interested

I’ll give you $600 shipped to 91350 If you end up shipping.

Man I’d love to have this but the shipping kills it for me as well.

Is that pic of the chassis stiffening? Is it a set of 3D printed plates screwed into the frame?

I’d still buy it. Lol. It’s awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back