Granite Swapped to typhon arms, any longer steel turnbuckles and links?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rijodan

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Typhon Mega
title obvious trying to get some sturdier links cause the ball joints wore out quick on plastic, ive seen people post some steel ones so any reccs?

You can use 6s Typhon stuff if you don't mind a little grinding/filing/cutting/custom fitting... the rear turnbuckles need to be threaded in all the way as short as you can get them, but they'll fit, then just grind a little off the pivot ball and jam them in there

You can get an upgrade metal ball kit for them. I swapped in some traxxas ends that are good plastic and steel pivots. I would not recommend getting the full metal ones off Amazon for bashing. I bent and destroyed those pretty quickly.

You can get an upgrade metal ball kit for them. I swapped in some traxxas ends that are good plastic and steel pivots. I would not recommend getting the full metal ones off Amazon for bashing. I bent and destroyed those pretty quickly.
These are the Traxxas ends I used

Traxxas 5525 Rod Ends and Hollow Balls , 12-Piece, Amazon, Ebay or @ Traxxas​

I recommend staying away from the Aluminum Balls if looking at those. They wear out as well, better staying with the plastic balls if considering them.

I recommend staying away from the Aluminum Balls if looking at those. They wear out as well, better staying with the plastic balls if considering them.
This is exactly why I said go with the 6s stuff... been there, done that

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back