Granite Switching mega to 3S

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aloring3

Premium Member!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Hi guys,
I am headed home from work and excited because all the conversion parts have arrived. One thing I didn’t think about was the motor mount. Will I need the box motor mount to have it run tonight or can I use the mega motor mount? Thanks for any input. If I need blx motor mount id like to stop before they close. Have a good weekend.
Rick

Hi guys,
I am headed home from work and excited because all the conversion parts have arrived. One thing I didn’t think about was the motor mount. Will I need the box motor mount to have it run tonight or can I use the mega motor mount? Thanks for any input. If I need blx motor mount id like to stop before they close. Have a good weekend.
Rick
The plastic motor mount on the mega will work, but if you do big jumps the plastic can flex and cause the spur to strip from the pinion being momentarily crooked. I have run the mega plastic mount on cars I don't jump often and it seems fine most of the time, but eventually you'll probably strip a spur gear. It's 7 dollar replacement so not huge deal but yeah you can run today. Might wanna plan on getting the BLX motor mount at some point though.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back