Talion speed basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

southernKraton

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I swapped my talion exb out with the stock electronics and motor out of my outcast 8s and recently have a new hobby wing 1650kv motor. Would the spectrum 1250kv outcast motor be faster than the hobby wing 1650kv

Hey guys I swapped my talion exb out with the stock electronics and motor out of my outcast 8s and recently have a new hobby wing 1650kv motor. Would the spectrum 1250kv outcast motor be faster than the hobby wing 1650kv
no 1650 will have more rpms only how the 1250 could be faster is if u gear up.

I’m already fast as crap with a 27t pinion on stock spur 50t. I am new and still don’t fully understand the motor ratings. Thank you for the info friend.

I’m already fast as crap with a 27t pinion on stock spur 50t. I am new and still don’t fully understand the motor ratings. Thank you for the info friend.
voltage x kv will show what rpms youll get but underload it will be less u can use a gear calculator for rc to see the ideal speed youll be at with certain motors n gearing np

Hi

The 1250kv is 8s motor
The 1650kv is 6s max , me and my friend blow these with 8s sadly, also specs says 6s max

max6 or Firma 160a esc both are 8s ESCs

I run my Limitless 8s with stock 1/5 Kraton Motor 1250kv Spektrum, and HW Max 6

The 8s Spektrum will be faster. You can also gear it 30t or more,
On 8s
Anyways this is Overkill, your rig will do Backflips in 50mph +

I would choose the 1650kv and 6s for 1/8 offroad basher.

If you like speedrunning it then go 8s and 1250kv motor

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back