Talion Talion stopped working

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sub

Reaction score
I'm hoping someone can help me. I took my Arrma Talion o0ut for the first time in a while and also purchased new batteries for it (5000 Mah, 11.1v 50C, 3S lipo batteries). It was working fine, and then just stopped working mid drive. The ESC blinks blue 6 times when I turn it off and back on. But I don't hear the motor or any of the start up sounds it use to make. Basically nothing works, other than seeing the blue light blink 6 times? Could my motor be dead?

Note: Batteries are the same as what I was using before. Nothing has changed other then it being a fresh pair of batteries.

Please let me know.

They can blink blue? I don't think I've ever seen an esc light turn blue ever.

Blue???
Maybe green is what U R referring to???. (y)
Only has Green and Red Led's last I heard. All of mine.
Most any brand ESC, this is the norm.
Have you, do you, run in the wet stuff, water etc. ???? These are not WP ESC's. Motors, fans , All the BB's etc. also. Not WP at all
despite what they say. Will brick an ESC quickly.
And the motor could be toast as well. Have you disassembled the motor ever. Cleaned and lubed the BB' reguarly. Every 10-20 packs or so? ESC Start up sound comes from the Motor. The motor acts like the speaker for the freqs sent by the ESC upon start up.

Some ideas to look into.
I would read over the ESC manual very well, before coming back. Checking for trouble codes defined in the manual.
Because the manual never discussed any BLUE ESC led lights at all.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back