Talion Servo on brand new Talion 6S BLX 4WD EXtreme Bash stopped working the first day.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

superticky

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion EXB
Hello guys, how are you all doing ?

Well, I was lucky enough to get the last Talion 6S BLX 4WD EXtreme Bash in stock from my local hobby store, since that model has been discontinued for a few months now.

On the other hand, yesterday, on my very first run, after about 30 minutes bashing in the grass (no jumps or flipping or anything) the servo suddenly stopped working, like not making any sounds at all even, almost like if it got disconnected (which it didn't). Are you guys aware or any defective issue with this model and its servo stop working just like this ? I was very surprised since this is supposed to be extreme bash version with reinforced parts. I was literally just running on grass to check and learn the car.

One thing I did was to upgrade the wheels/tires to 1/8 Badlands F/R 3.8" (not the MX, just classic badlands ) giving the terrain I would be using, right after I took it out of the box.

Any help would be appreciated, cheers !

Common failure.. factory servos drop out all the time.. setting end points helps, but it's not an answer to the bunk factory servo's...👍

Nothing extreme bash about the servo. Standard S652. They are hit or miss. You can warranty the servo or just replace with something better. Even the Amazon servos are more durable. Get something in the 35kg or better range. You will also need to replace the servo horn with a 25t.

I still have my stock servo in my talion exb from two years ago and the car has been used to death. on the other hand on my new kraton v5 [11 months ago] the servo stopped working after the second run. but then I replaced it with the same servo from ebay and its still going. sooooooo

Thank you guys, I just ordered from amazon a "ZOSKAY 35kg high Torque Coreless Motor servo Metal Gear Digital and Stainless Steel Gear" for $30 and will see how it goes. I also ordered a AR340061 horn, thank you for that tip since the stock horn is smaller (I think).

Any video links on how to setting servo end points properly ?

Lastly, if you guys know any other upgrade(s) worth the money for the Talion BLX I will really appreciate that.

Thank you again ! cheers.

Like most thing in life….just google it.
I’m not a big fan of the stock servo saver. Probably would be my first upgrade.

Thank you for the video Link. I had some other ones found by myself but this one is perfect since it has my exact model.

cheers.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back