Talion Talion Blx v3

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Army_Vet_Rc_Addict

Very Active Member
Military Veteran
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Notorious
  5. Talion EXB
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
  8. Vendetta
Got an offer for a 6s Talion Blx V3 on a trade for a Pistol is the Talion V3 worth it ive got a talion exb so im thinking bout the v3 for my wife but don't know a whole lot about the v3

Got an offer for a 6s Talion Blx V3 on a trade for a Pistol is the Talion V3 worth it ive got a talion exb so im thinking bout the v3 for my wife but don't know a whole lot about the v3

I cannot answer this for you. What would you sell this pistol for? What could you actually get for it? If that is comfortable for you and it feels a value for you, then make the trade. At the same time, cross reference another site like FaceBook marketplace, etc, and see what that model Talion is selling for.

(y)

I cannot answer this for you. What would you sell this pistol for? What could you actually get for it? If that is comfortable for you and it feels a value for you, then make the trade. At the same time, cross reference another site like FaceBook marketplace, etc, and see what that model Talion is selling for.

(y)
Im not asking if its worth the trade im asking is the v3 Talion a good solid car worth getting as idk much about the V3 version of the talion

Your wife asking for an Rc or your idea?
Shes already got an rc she has a 4s Kraton but she wants a 6s Talion cuz she likes mine so no not my idea
I think it's the better car between the v3-v5 talions. it's lighter, have better electronics and simpler. Just put the EXB chassis on it
I have the V5 exb Talion and love it so my wife seen a v3 on fb market place they were asking $300 or trade for a gun so i was gonna trade a gun for it valued at around $350 and they just keep asking for more being greedy so i just said the hell with it i don't want it no more

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back