Talion Talion upgrades, where to buy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FatManRayRay

Reaction score
Hi all,

Looking for the following upgrades for my new tallion V4 6S, any advice on where can buy/recommended manufacturers etc appreciated:

Ps I'm in UK

Front and rear chassis braces - can find a hot racing rear chasis brace in modelsport inthinknit was but no.front brace!

Front bumper - thinking RPM?

Are A arms worth buying in readiness for inevitable breakage? RPM? Are front and rear A arms the same on Tallies?

Thinking of getting a Titanium Chassis from scorched parts

Not even been able to drive the thing yet still waiting for delivery of lipo

Any advice/tips appreciated

Happy bashing

No real need to upgrade from stock, this one is light and very resilient. I am not in the UK but here are some ideas:
Overall, shock towers are shorter and don't bend as easy. The Talion is a lot lighter i.e. less inertia, key is to keep it light or you loose this advantage.

Chassis - I'm still using stock, no issues.
Chassis braces - yes, any aluminum braces high;y recommended even Integy or GPM (if tehy make them), premium are M2C and you can search the forum for a UK source (posted just above)

A -arms - no they are different front to back. RPM or stock arms are fine. I'd get a set as spares but again it takes some effort to break these.

Bumper - It's all about 'the look' RPM works well, t-bone just the same. Using RPM myself and took off the t-bone

Servo mount - reinforce with longer screws, no need to go aluminum
Servo - get a cheap DS3225 type from china/ebay etc. They are $18 here in the US

Awesome information, thanks

OK so first job before sending it, will fit some alloy chassis braces, for the money makes sense to protect chassis from bending and drive train under flex. Can find plenty kraton braces not so many talion, are they compatible?

I know Ti chassis approx 200g heavier than standard but liked the sound of an indestructible chassis with sparks when street bashing! Might just fit a thin narrow home made Ti skid plate to protect my chassis and bolts from too much grinding

Cheers Dude!
@Badtouch The basher has a freash loaf of m2c in!
Nice1 will check it out ?✌

Last edited:
RPM front bumper is a skidplate by design.
Get an RPM skid plate for the back.

Check the braces by PN to make sure. M2C is compatible between Mojave/Talion.
???????

Thinking will get a Ti rear skid plate from scorched parts if don't go for the Ti chassis

Order 2 and send one my way ;)
By now I'm on my 3rd set for the rear, just learned about these the other day and they are never in stock.
Emailed them today about the chassis, they said should be back in stock end of month so probably the same for the skid plates?

My T upgrades are
m2c chassis braces
hr front and rear hubs
hr servo mount
new servo (stock broke)
lp backflips
rpm bumper
rpm front arms (bent stock)
skid plates
motor fan/heatsink

North east flyer, is that north east England? Just wondering if you are in UK where do you buy your HR bits from mate?

Dang (thats my USA impression), struggling to find HR chassis braces in UK ?
To my knowledge there are no UK sellers of HR parts..?
if your in the UK just have a look on CRCU or Badtouchbreakers...?? the first make their own parts the latter sell M2C stuff and more..!!

To my knowledge there are no UK sellers of HR parts..?
if your in the UK just have a look on CRCU or Badtouchbreakers...?? the first make their own parts the latter sell M2C stuff and more..!!
Cheers dude. Think wheelspin sell some HR stuff just nothing listed for talions, emailed them today to see if they can source. I'd also like one of the proline bodyshells butbm they only listed for kraton and outcast etc

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back