SOLD / FOUND Tekno MT410 Fully Custom M2C Upgrades ($550 SHIPPED)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I didn't already Build a Tekno MT, this would have been sold a long time ago.;)
It truly is a superb Freestyle Stunt truck. And I only need 4s packs. It is quite light, compared to a Notorious or Outcast. ( same size dimenisons)
Have fun with it.

If I didn't already Build a Tekno MT, this would have been sold a long time ago.;)
It truly is a superb Freestyle Stunt truck. And I only need 4s packs. It is quite light, compared to a Notorious or Outcast. ( same size dimenisons)
Have fun with it.
I have the new 4s Outcast so it'll be fun to compare the 2. The Outcast is fun at skateparks.

I have the new 4s Outcast so it'll be fun to compare the 2. The Outcast is fun at skateparks.
I had the Outcast 4S as well I think it’s in my avatar still but the wing mount kept breaking on me with the kids jumping it and cornering was much wider and not as planted. It was fast lightweight and otherwise an excellent truck. Nothing drives like the Tekno though. 👍

I had the Outcast 4S as well I think it’s in my avatar still but the wing mount kept breaking on me with the kids jumping it and cornering was much wider and not as planted. It was fast lightweight and otherwise an excellent truck. Nothing drives like the Tekno though. 👍
So what truck haven't you owned lol?

I haven’t owned any crawlers and to be honest the kids made a crazy homemade track up stairs recently for the little trucks they have the Redcat Volcano and the Blackzon Sliders now they want some smaller scale crawlers to play with. That’s the reason for selling the Tekno and also I’m putting the XRT up for sale. I have no bashers after the XRT sells. The Tekno was my favorite though. The Arrma Gorgon will be here tomorrow and I’m going to do some research before committing to a small scale crawler but the kids are leaning towards the TRX4M Defender and Bronco.

I haven’t owned any crawlers and to be honest the kids made a crazy homemade track up stairs recently for the little trucks they have the Redcat Volcano and the Blackzon Sliders now they want some smaller scale crawlers to play with. That’s the reason for selling the Tekno and also I’m putting the XRT up for sale. I have no bashers after the XRT sells. The Tekno was my favorite though. The Arrma Gorgon will be here tomorrow and I’m going to do some research before committing to a small scale crawler but the kids are leaning towards the TRX4M Defender and Bronco.
Everything I’ve seen and read have said the trx4 is pretty much the best crawler you can get EDIT: for an all around, user friendly type unit. Great for kids and easy to work on and such. don’t think you could be disappointed by a trx4 :)

Last edited:
Everything I’ve seen and read have said the trx4 is pretty much the best crawler you can get.
The best crawler you can get?😂🤣😂😅😂😅😂😅😂😂😂😅😂 There are WAY better 1/18-1/24 crawlers than the trx4. Thanks for the laugh!

For kids, and all around purpose crawlers. 🤷🏻‍♂️ seem pretty good man. As far as user friendly goes and what not.
For kids, and all around purpose crawlers. 🤷🏻‍♂️ seem pretty good man. As far as user friendly goes and what not.
For sure, I’m not saying they’re “junk” I’m just saying there are much better 1/18-1/24 crawlers you can buy/build then them. But I also understand cost as some cost much more then the txr4 and scx24. I just found “pretty much the best crawler you can get super funny 😂🤣😂 that’s all.
IMG_9234.png

For sure, I’m not saying they’re “junk” I’m just saying there are much better 1/18-1/24 crawlers you can buy/build then them. But I also understand cost as some cost much more then the txr4 and scx24. I just found “pretty much the best crawler you can get super funny 😂🤣😂 that’s all. View attachment 324872
Edited :)

The Tekno MT tends to be a sleeper of sorts. It isn't marketted hard at all. Tekno is a Race brand first and foremost IMHO.
Usually it's word of mouth that gets many to buy them. Once you have one, and compare it to other models you have, Arrma's and all, the quality and design becomes very apparent. The build and setup is like any other Tekno Race build model. I consider the Tekno MT410 Basher to be like the Vanquish Products of Crawlers.
And most hobbyists these days are not into Kit builds. RTR's are the thing these days. Instant gratification out the box.
When you see an MT all built for sale, this is a great opportunity for many guys.
I love kit building over any RTR.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back