SOLD / FOUND Custom Built Siren USWB $550 shipped

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

StephenSchandelmayer

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Mojave 4s
  3. Outcast 4s
  4. Typhon 6s
Parting ways with my siren build I just don't use it as much as my other trucks. This is a custom built chassis that has the wheelbase of a granite. It uses (2) 78mm losi dogbones for the center shafts. The chassis is not perfect, the holes in the bottom aren't exact but they are quite good minus one of the holes for the center diff Mount is a little rough but still works. The chassis is made from 7075 t6, it is monstrously strong.

Suspension: It runs a Mojave 6s suspension with vitavon Typhon aluminum arms. I had these arms on this truck when it was setup as a street truck and left them on when I changed it to this setup. But I also have the arms and shafts for a senton 6s that I am including with the truck

The center brace is a custom made carbon brace that also acts as the battery tray. You can of course mount whatever else you want on there as well. I used 3m dual lock to hold the battery in place along with 2 Velcro straps that went around the brace and the battery and I never had any issues.

This will come with:
castle 1717 1650 kV motor
DOES NOT INCLUDE AN ESC OR RECEIVER
Perfect pass servo
Fireteam servo saver
M2c akerman bar
PPS motor mount
Arrma aluminum center diff
M2c hex extenders
Proline hyrax 2.8 tires
Hot racing front hinge pin block
Hot racing sway bar holder

I also have the parts I used to make this a street truck and I can include those for another $75:
Deanodized infraction shocks
Perfect pass springs
Aluminum infraction towers
The last picture shows these parts installed

IMG_9955.jpeg
IMG_9956.jpeg
IMG_9962.jpeg
IMG_9961.jpeg
IMG_9958.jpeg
IMG_9957.jpeg
IMG_9954.jpeg
IMG_9959.jpeg
IMG_9960.jpeg
IMG_9953.jpeg
IMG_9950.jpeg
IMG_9951.jpeg
IMG_9952.jpeg
IMG_9442.jpeg

Dude, that’s one of the coolest FrankenBuilds I’ve ever seen. Very cool. GLWS.
Thank you :D it was a ton of fun to make that chassis. Thing is a nut on 4s offroad and 6s street setup was pulling wheelies when the tires got warmed up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back