SOLD / FOUND Tekno MT410 (Upgraded)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dure16

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 6s
  7. Typhon TLR
Clean Tekno MT410 with the important upgrades. RTR with your body and tx/rx.

Low use. Outdrives look good. Everything works as it should.

Approx 90% tire tread remaining. One of the tires has a funky looking glue job but it seems solid. Close-up pic below.

Hobbywing Max8 ESC w/ fan upgrade
Hobbywing 4274 2200kv motor
DS3235 35KG servo
Protek Aluminum Servo Arm
M2C 6913 Upper Steering Plate
M2C 6905 Solid Center Brace
M2C 6973 Rear Horizontal Brace
M2C 6971 Rear Tower Brace
Tekno Aluminum Shock Caps (all 4)
Pro-Line Badlands 3.8 MT

$500 shipped OBO

1682005811711.jpeg

1682005883558.jpeg

1682005912074.jpeg

1682005941487.jpeg

1682006351125.jpeg

1682006360462.jpeg

1682006080329.jpeg

Last edited:
This is a steal. ;) Well cared for....
All the $correct$ upgrades too
I don't think a newb will know what he is looking at here, TBH.
Love my MT410. On 4s blows away my Noto. on 6s. ( both same dimensions) It blows away most any Arrma hands down. Quality, fit, finish, adjustability and handling is superb. Parts Train is very good also. Sometimes JennysRC has them too.
I think it would fly out the door on the Tekno forum.
:cool:

Last edited:
That's a great setup and condition and price - especially if you're not a kit type of guy, great chance to grab one of these. It's hard to describe if you haven't driven one but they are just... idk... sublime is a stupid word, but better is a bit general (it's not a better crawler or carpet racer!). You need one.

Why are you getting rid of it with so little use!?! If I didn't just build one this winter, for this price I might buy it and take it apart and build it again for the kit experience.

That's a great setup and condition and price - especially if you're not a kit type of guy, great chance to grab one of these. It's hard to describe if you haven't driven one but they are just... idk... sublime is a stupid word, but better is a bit general (it's not a better crawler or carpet racer!). You need one.

Why are you getting rid of it with so little use!?! If I didn't just build one this winter, for this price I might buy it and take it apart and build it again for the kit experience.
Thanks. I totally agree with your points - the MT410 is my favorite RC. I just decided I don't actually need to own two of them :ROFLMAO:

Yeah I have too many RC's. 18 now. The days of having 2 of anything is not reasonable for me.
Tekno diffs blow away Arrma diffs. I am a slave to Arrma diffs. Not with my Tekno.
I honestly like Tekno's C -hubs better than Arrma PB's.
I'm not much of a Baller.:LOL:

Was it you asking about the ET48 chassis? Looking to convert an mt410? This mt410 is sweet!! Like new, only better!! GLWS 👍
Yes that was me. I decided to stay with the short MT chassis. It's just so fun to toss around :ROFLMAO:
Yeah I have too many RC's. 18 now. The days of having 2 of anything is not reasonable for me.
Tekno diffs blow away Arrma diffs. I am a slave to Arrma diffs. Not with my Tekno.
I honestly like Tekno's C -hubs better than Arrma PB's.
I'm not much of a Baller.:LOL:
I tell people that all the time. I've never broken a Tekno diff, a-arm, or bulkhead. It's just higher quality stuff 🤷‍♂️

Yes that was me. I decided to stay with the short MT chassis. It's just so fun to toss around :ROFLMAO:
HaHa!! I hear you.. I converted mine, it's amazing on my track. Truth be told, I miss the stunt devil sometimes tho.. if I had the scratch, this thing woulda been at my house already!! I really am shocked it's still up for grabs!!
This is like a free truck.. the cost of the running gear and M2C parts are $500!?

I tell people that all the time. I've never broken a Tekno diff, a-arm, or bulkhead. It's just higher quality stuff 🤷‍♂️
With one in hand, the proof is in the pudding. Very durable overall. Anything can break. Just that my MT has Never broken. At all. Never touched the diffs in over 5 years now. No need to. Driver skill is important. The MT410 will always respond well, and does what you want from it. One good add on/upgrade is the ET wing and mount. Added protection. I never did this... yet. Never bent a tower or anything. I only run it on 4s. 6s was WAY too overpowered. Unbalanced, clumsey and Undriveable. I run a Savox Servo, HW XR8 Plus and HW sensored 1900kv motor. You really want a sensored seup wth this MT410. Best precise control. BF LPs or PL Badlands seem to be best on this Tekno MT for me. I still run the Original PL Ford Rapter body on it. Despite all the Shoogoo and Drywall tape , it shattered easily.
I don't Shoogoo any body now. Not worth the time, $$$, and effort. And it only adds weight up high. Keep the MT light. I just use Gorilla tape in Key areas after it is finished and painted, and then as needed when it cracks here and there.

Edited.

Last edited:
I didn’t realize there were so many MT410 owners here!
I said the same 5 years back and that inspried me to have an MT410 myself. If you never built up a kit before, buying a new one to build will change your perspective of RC. You will learn RC from a build and design perspective. And see how quality RC's are done. And I prefer C-Hub front ends vs Arrma PB setups.

I said the same 5 years back and that inspried me to have an MT410 myself. If you never built up a kit before, buying a new one to build will change your perspective of RC. You will learn RC from a build and design perspective. And see how quality RC's are done. And I prefer C-Hub front ends vs Arrma PB setups.
100%

Darn, guess I’ll convert my notorious to a Mojave-armed SCT and just build one of these. Congrats on the sale!

I did the m2c extended chasis on my mt410 since I have an outcast 6s to toss around. You are right, I've never broken anything major on my mt410 in 4 years of owning it and I've driven the piss out of it. The same jumps and same runs I almost always break something on my outcast and kraton 6s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back