The absolute state of the ARRMA aftermarket

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In fairness to what you're saying, I'll add that I got back into RC cars this December when I bought a largely stock noto and since then I have literally not broken one thing. Now, I just bought a full m2ced kraton for pennies-on-the-dollar and on the second outing it broke a turnbuckle ballcup. I got a chuckle out of that.

With all that being said, I love the Arrma aftermarket. It's one of the only reasons I run arrma. So many fun things to buy and try. Lots of ways to customize your car. It may not be worth it to YOU to spend $50 on a random part but for me it is. I don't apologize to anyone for spending money on stuff I enjoy. You get this same attitude with full-size cars. For example, people will talk crap if you buy the latest technology injectors, fuel pump or turbo. "You don't NEED all this fancy stuff to make xyz horsepower", they'll say. But here's the trick, none of us NEED any of this crap. I don't NEED a toy rc car, I don't NEED a 700hp full-sized car. These are items that exist purely for my amusement and don't affect anyone else's life in any way. Therefore, I don't care what people do to their cars and you shouldn't either. Some people like to blow money (me), others don't.
đź‘Ť

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back