Talion The name/part number of this screw?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aggro

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Talion EXB
I’m probably dumb but I’m trying to figure out what this screw is part number or th exact name. I know I can order a part kit from Jenny’s rc and they have them in there but it sheared off just going all out on grass/dirt not even jumping just ground divots. It’s the top of the shock where it mounts to the tower in front.

So I’d like to find a possible upgrade/stronger screw if possible.
9BB36970-62E0-4E21-A888-F6CA6616E0B5.jpeg

The exploded view should identify the screw. Then research the size if it and find a stronger/different screw that fits. (y)

I’m probably dumb but I’m trying to figure out what this screw is part number or th exact name. I know I can order a part kit from Jenny’s rc and they have them in there but it sheared off just going all out on grass/dirt not even jumping just ground divots. It’s the top of the shock where it mounts to the tower in front.

So I’d like to find a possible upgrade/stronger screw if possible.View attachment 237331
And I ordered the M2c ones, but the only hobby shop in town doesn’t have the regular one so now….it sits.

And I ordered the M2c ones, but the only hobby shop in town doesn’t have the regular one so now….it sits.
That's one reason alot of us like having multiple rigs. When one's waiting for parts we can run another one.

Currently my Noto6s, Terps Typhon and (for the love of God) my Mega Infraction waiting to be turned into a 4s brushless for weeks now are all waiting on my lazy a$$ to fix em. But I can still run my Senton or Slash on my track. Or take the Big Foot out for some wheelies! (y)

That's one reason alot of us like having multiple rigs. When one's waiting for parts we can run another one.

Currently my Noto6s, Terps Typhon and (for the love of God) my Mega Infraction waiting to be turned into a 4s brushless for weeks now are all waiting on my lazy a$$ to fix em. But I can still run my Senton or Slash on my track. Or take the Big Foot out for some wheelies! (y)
Yeppppp I literally got this one Tuesday(my first rc in probably 20 years), didn’t run it til wednesday(wasn’t paired out of the box and I was suuuuuuper confused why it wasn’t working) and I sheared it off on the third set of batteries through it in two days. Not even jumping it, though I’m also probably buying some plywood to make a ramp lol

Yeppppp I literally got this one Tuesday(my first rc in probably 20 years), didn’t run it til wednesday(wasn’t paired out of the box and I was suuuuuuper confused why it wasn’t working) and I sheared it off on the third set of batteries through it in two days. Not even jumping it, though I’m also probably buying some plywood to make a ramp lol
Yeah, the more you run it you'll learn what breaks often and can keep those parts on hand to shorten the down time. Cheaper than multiple rigs, I'll tell ya'! 😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back