Kraton This Krajave is SICK! 😍

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeremy15086

Very Active Member
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton EXB
I was too busy for a few and tbh I lost motivation when my drive shaft repeatedly popped out during the first "test and tune". Yesterday I finally fixed the issue. I took it out yesterday to a skate park. It went well but the batteries kept coming unplugged and then they fell out. I have also never bashed in a skate park before so there is a learning curve. I went through the beast today and secured the batteries and wires better. I also found a lot of loose screws especially in the steering servo mount. I will need to re-lock tight there. But I tightened them as much as possible and gave it another go. It is AWESOME! So fast and smooth and handles like BUTTER! I took it easy today to practice landings. The batteries didn't come completely unplugged and nothing broke. I cut it short because the skate park got filled up with little kids and I was getting the "stink eye" from the parents. It's like a wreaking ball when it launches so I get it. I don't want anyone to get hurt. But it is indeed a TANK! I may get over to the RC park this afternoon. So pumped to finally get to use this thing!
Now I need a good GoPro so I can record and take live action pics! 😎

😂😂😂 Like it says in my post... I need a GoPro or a phone mount on my remote. I'll try to get something if I go to the RC park tonight. Maybe I'll ask someone to help me out if anyone else is there...
Still haven't put a full pack through her yet so don't worry... plenty to come.

Sorry guys. Two trips to the skate park with hard landings... no Problem. 5 minutes at the RC park and lost a drive shaft. Can't even find it. Also the out drive cup is totally shot now. 😒
It took longer this time. The shock bump stop helped a lot but the cup is too far gone.
It willnow be 2 weeks before I get out again. I'll probably order some M2C stuff anyways.
20221009_163850.jpg
20221009_164100.jpg

20221009_163702.jpg

Sorry guys. Two trips to the skate park with hard landings... no Problem. 5 minutes at the RC park and lost a drive shaft. Can't even find it. Also the out drive cup is totally shot now. 😒
It took longer this time. The shock bump stop helped a lot but the cup is too far gone.
It willnow be 2 weeks before I get out again. I'll probably order some M2C stuff anyways. View attachment 249150View attachment 249151

View attachment 249153
Dang, that sucks! It's usually the other way around with skate parks! Sorry for your loss man. I'll keep the drive shaft in my thoughts. 😂

Man something is off with this thing.. do u have any close ups of the spots around it.. can u get a picture of the underside maybe to see the droop from the rear
And maybe your shock setup!?
Nothings wrong. It's not the droop screws. It's full articulation at the top. The cup was banged up from before when this happened and the shaft kept coming out. I put some tubing on my shock shafts. It's basically solved the issue but the cup was already chewed up. It was only a matter of time.
Dang, that sucks! It's usually the other way around with skate parks! Sorry for your loss man. I'll keep the drive shaft in my thoughts. 😂
Found it before I left! I waited for the crowd to clear out and walked around for a bit. I knew where it started getting squirrely so it took about 15 minutes...
20221009_170056.jpg

Last edited:
Nothings wrong. It's not the droop screws. It's full articulation at the top. The cup was banged up from before when this happened and the shaft kept coming out. I put some tubing on my shock shafts. It's basically solved the issue but the cup was already chewed up. It was only a matter of time.

Found it before I left! I waited for the crowd to clear out and walked around for a bit. I knew where it started getting squirrely so it took about 15 minutes...View attachment 249208
Nice.. ok well thats good then!! So all she needs is a new outdrive cup x2.. just a little hiccup!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back