Time for an upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Anthony jaques

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Vendetta
1000004492.jpg
got a few 30ft backflips in and my akerman bar didn't like it time to upgrade, had a blast.The kids at the bmx park are always awestruck. that's the highest I've got her so far on the ramp:she can go higher just need a better run-up been working on peripheral vision
1000004492.jpg
got a few 30ft backflips in and my akerman bar didn't like it time to upgrade, had a blast.The kids at the bmx park are always awestruck. that's the highest I've got her so far on the ramp:she can go higher just need a better run-up been working on peripheral vision
Bash it till it breaks I fulfilled the code of bashers lol usually do but little by little getting better and better.I still remember the first time I attempted to jump .I was so worried about breaking things ,but that was before I was brave enough to take one apart.

Last edited:
I've seen a lot of ugly akerman plates over the years. What truck does your akerman plate go to?

I've seen a lot of ugly akerman plates over the years. What truck does your akerman plate go to?
Skeeter6s kronos hybrid longer arms modified suspension.my best jumper I cal her my flying squirrel easy to control in air non belted badlands gpm 2 stage shocks 100 weight oil 500k center 30k f/r
Skeeter6s kronos hybrid longer arms modified suspension.my best jumper I cal her my flying squirrel easy to control in air non belted badlands gpm 2 stage shocks 100 weight oil 500k center 30k f/r
I'm going to move up to 7075 hard anodized. m2c and bashqueen havnt done alot yet with corally but there starting.
I saw the toes out and I knew somthing was wrong:)

View attachment 345818got a few 30ft backflips in and my akerman bar didn't like it time to upgrade, had a blast.The kids at the bmx park are always awestruck. that's the highest I've got her so far on the ramp:she can go higher just need a better run-up been working on peripheral vision

Bash it till it breaks I fulfilled the code of bashers lol usually do but little by little getting better and better.I still remember the first time I attempted to jump .I was so worried about breaking things ,but that was before I was brave enough to take one apart.
watch those kids with that little rocket

Back