To all the Turks and Syrians out there: Be safe!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesus man, the news reports just get worse and worse the more people (press and aid) that are able to get in and report on this. Your heart really goes out to everybody there. The devastation is absolutely complete in so many areas. There's no way the final death toll won’t be into the tens of thousands.
Pray to whatever God you favor, and let’s send some seriously good love out into the universe for these people. So sad.

Apparently some girl from my hometown was saved from the rubble there.

The death toll just keeps going up. It's good that so many countries are providing aid, even Greece
God bless. I heard even Ukraine is providing aid, not sure how they’re managing it, but good for every nation that helps with this. I lived in various spots in the Middle East growing up, and most westerners don’t understand that many, many areas have a huge number of structures built hundreds of years ago with sort of an adobe construction with no rebar or modern reinforcements at all. They’re fine in the arid environment and last basically forever except for bombs and earthquakes, something they all experience far too much, it seems.
Love and prayers.

realy no. They give a poop about us and did not help when all tried to get out of an other country to make a new life. They even treated them like poop. So no I don't care and I don't spend any money on them. They even prefor turk over the country they live in and make their money. And I got to know many turks. And if you tak Erdogan in to play its even worse.

realy no. They give a poop about us and did not help when all tried to get out of an other country to make a new life. They even treated them like poop. So no I don't care and I don't spend any money on them. They even prefor turk over the country they live in and make their money. And I got to know many turks. And if you tak Erdogan in to play its even worse.
😬 Oh boy ..I think that ☝️reply isn't going to settle well here.curious to see how many 😡 reactions he gets.

😬 Oh boy ..I think that ☝️reply isn't going to settle well here.curious to see how many 😡 reactions he gets.

1676158259982.png

Again, be safe!

All the rescue workers leaving last week was terrible timing. I hope those countries will send help again!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back