Grom Top speed check

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamwins

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite Grom
  2. Outcast 4s
  3. Typhon TLR
Curious what you guys have reached for your max speed in your Groms ? And what you’re running in it. I recently did some upgrades and have hit 32.1 mph but I think it may go a little faster with enough room to slow down (my streets fairly small). Thanks!
-a

Mamba Micro X2 ESC with Castle 0808 4 pole sensorless/brushless 1:18 scale motor.

3s LiPo (2200 mah, 50 cell battery)

i think you mean. 3S 2200MAH, 50C battery...
Well if correcting is what you're into, it's 2200 mAh (milliampere-hours) or 2.2Ah. The unit of measuremet is capitalized because it was someoe's name buddy. (Andre-Marie Ampere).
It should go a buck two fifty easily.
One hundred two hundred fifty huh?
Well if correcting is what you're into, it's 2200 mAh (milliampere-hours) or 2.2Ah. The unit of measuremet is capitalized because it was someoe's name buddy. (Andre-Marie Ampere).

One hundred two hundred fifty huh?
And yes, you are correct on the 50C which is capacity not cell like I wrote..

Last edited:
Curious what you guys have reached for your max speed in your Groms ? And what you’re running in it. I recently did some upgrades and have hit 32.1 mph but I think it may go a little faster with enough room to slow down (my streets fairly small). Thanks!
-a

Mamba Micro X2 ESC with Castle 0808 4 pole sensorless/brushless 1:18 scale motor.

3s LiPo (2200 mah, 50 cell battery)
DynaMike gets 42mph in this video:

DynaMike gets 42mph in this video:

Thats pretty cool. Im hoping i'll be able to get up around there. Ive reached 33 now but also noticed my front drivers side tire is not turning with the other 3 when i apply throttle and have it lifted up. assuming this is likely something in my differential?

Back