Tower Hobbies Super Savers Marmite?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glitch

Reaction score
Seems like Tower Hobbies is like Marmite, people either love it or hate it. (Correlating with people who got charged once for one car vs people who got charged once for no car, or twice for one, etc)

I am confused whether their 20% off sale is just an ongoing thing for Super Saver members or if it will return to being the normal tower15 after the sale "ends". I'm considering signing up and getting that 20% unless it's just a FOMO trick to get people to sign up for SS club.
Any experiences with Tower to share?

I beleive the 20% ends tomorrow. They have different offerings throughout the year. No one really knows what's going to happen next. 😀

It's only 10$ to sign up (per year), you accumulate more points (1.25x) and have access to the scratch and dent section as well.

FYI their points never expire, I do hope they fix it so points are considered a form a payment though.

I beleive the 20% ends tomorrow. They have different offerings throughout the year. No one really knows what's going to happen next. 😀

It's only 10$ to sign up (per year), you accumulate more points (1.25x) and have access to the scratch and dent section as well.

FYI their points never expire, I do hope they fix it so points are considered a form a payment though.

I was gonna say.... its only $10 to potentially save how much regardless of the sale?

When they sold Traxxas I did heavy business with them, they always treated me right. I haven't gotten much from them since. Nearly every order I place has a Traxxas part on it.

Unless you're buying nickle and dime stuff here and there, it definitely can be a smart move to get the super saver membership. Put it this way, you spend $10 to be a member, and then often you can recoup that cost in a single transaction if you're buying a good chunk of stuff or a single truck/car. But it all depends. For example; the super savers discounts are not always good on Arrma stuff (so the current 20% is a little out of normal for that). You'll need to do some research on they kind of stuff you buy and see if the membership would be right for you.

IE, If you see yourself regularly doing business with them and they have the parts/cars you'd want, then it makes sense to sign up. Its among the better RC/hobby rewards programs out there, IMO.

What's the code for 20% off?

Nevermind I found it. Damn I order something this morning and used the 15% and already shipped also.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back