Tower hobbies points

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oldgoat

Reaction score
Does anyone shop tower hobbies? How do you redeem your points? I google that question and all I can find is that there is a drop down box and hit apply. Well I’m not seeing it. Help

I use HH and haven't purchased from Tower's website in many years. Since HH owns Tower Hobbies and their checkout pages look almost identical I would assume it's similar to the HH checkout process. In the PAYMENT section there should be some boxes for coupon codes and gift cards. There should also be a drop down there to choose your rewards points redemption.

It's on the payments portion of checkout where you would apply any coupon codes. It may not be showing up for you if you aren't signed in or if the site's server and the browser you're using aren't 100% communicating with each other. I've noticed that occasionally when using Firefox as a browser that it will not show the field to apply points, but will show it on Samsung Internet on my phone. You may simply need to try it with a different browser.

I noticed Tower Hobbies, although now owned by HH, often has Sleeper deals and coupons exclusively for Tower customers. I always thought HH and Tower H shared the same servers. Maintained by HH.

I don't think they share the servers, but I do know a HH rep can access tower to see your purchases for warranty purposes. From my understanding after speaking with a HH rep, the only reason that they are keeping the tower site going is because of certain contractual obligations with different vendors. Meaning after these contracts are expired or reworked, the tower site will most likely simply redirect to HH and cease to exist as a standalone site.

I do know that HH wholly Owns and operates their servers. They have their very own whole IT department for that. I imagine that Tower would be part of it. Would make sense. IDK.

Well I’m dealing with tower through text. Finally got my points activated. Went to order and got another mess. Bank says they paid twice tower says no order. I don’t understand why you can’t talk to people anymore

Yeah that crap happened to me also with Amain a while back. But that was when I could get a person on the phone.
Call your CC first. Let them know. And redo the order.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back