TP end cap question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat burns da Senton........
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
This seems like a dumb question but are the end caps of two different diameter TP Power motors compatible with one another? I'm buying a sealed TP 5670 and want to get vented caps. RMamba's eBay store has them but has no option for selecting between the two and package writing seems to suggest they are. I would have asked him directly but he's away until the 5th.

Screenshot_20230503_081151_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20230503_081223_eBay.jpg

Yes the 59 and 56 end cap is the same.
The only real difference with the cans is the one has the ridges on it. You also don’t need vented but some guys like them.
Tp had an issue with the 40 series end caps breaking end of last year because the holes were cut too big. This is a non issue with the large can motors but because of it a lot of my newer 40 cans are sealed and I notice no real heat difference

Never thought of it that way. Just assumed vented was necessary for heat management
I went with a vented TP as well. I sort of wish I’d gotten sealed endcaps now. No biggie I suppose, but I’ll bet I’ll be servicing it more often.

Last edited:
All TP ends are for the holder to keep it in place. Glad to help you out(y)
roll toilet GIF by Mashable
Jeez, I feel like a moron now. Now that I see the picture it all makes perfect sense! 😂

It's cool but you were wrong. Everyone knows they are for stuffing Bounce sheets in and blowing smoke through....lol
Holy crap! I thought I was the only one who did that!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back