SOLD / FOUND TP MOTOR 2200kv 8mm sealed. NEW

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cereal_killer

Bash/Break/Fix/REPEAT 🤣
Premium Member
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Kraton 6s
56x sold
I also have a Tp 4070 2200kv mocked up but never used…

Asking $150 plus PayPal fees.

First come first serve. And I’m pretty sure that I’m offering at a fair price. Don’t ask if I would take less…

Last photo with the tp was the 56x that sold.
Again THE 2200kv is NEW mocked up. Don’t need 3 of them.

1483F521-A2F1-47B3-8E0B-47E5452D828C.jpeg

E1A406F3-8615-4C84-9C89-44193916339D.jpeg

DEADA4FF-B09C-4CC8-981E-F403CBCF829E.jpeg

Last edited:
Such a good price. I want it so bad but I'm trying to buy only what I need and not what I want and I have zero use for another motor. Someone buy it fast please :eek: :eek:

Damn I would have traded you for my DR10.
Pm me we might be able to do something.
Such a good price. I want it so bad but I'm trying to buy only what I need and not what I want and I have zero use for another motor. Someone buy it fast please :eek: :eek:
Lol

Is the 4070 a standard motor or cm motor?
It's a great motor too! I was running it in my limitless jota geared for like 80-85 and I could bash like that all pack. Granted I was using a 12v fan on a small lipo but still. Amazing motor!!

It's a great motor too! I was running it in my limitless jota geared for like 80-85 and I could bash like that all pack. Granted I was using a 12v fan on a small lipo but still. Amazing motor!!
I have another one that I use…. I’ve got 3 of them. I just don’t need 3… but regardless. I’ve pulled a 138mph and 127 on some 6s packs.
And I’ve pulled a 149mph on 8s
6s I could do two passes before reaching 120-130 on motor temps

8s one pass and a cool down. It’s a great motor.
149mph with a lot more to give.

Is this motor overkill for bashing? Considering its the same KV as the one included in the max 8 non sensored combo how safe can I run it in 8S. I don't have a speed basher. My use would be a talion with the max 8 or 6 so that's the reason why I ask.

Is this motor overkill for bashing? Considering its the same KV as the one included in the max 8 non sensored combo how safe can I run it in 8S. I don't have a speed basher. My use would be a talion with the max 8 or 6 so that's the reason why I ask.
Kind of apples and oranges... this is a 107mm long can capable of 75k rpm. You could bash with it, but not really what it's meant for... you'd be better suited with the Max6/4985 combo if you're bashing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back