Infraction TP vs. Poseidon

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
Last step in my 8s build. I'd like your opinion puhleez...TP4050 1750kv vs. Poseidon 1521 1800kv.
I like the stock location. That has led me down to these 2. Can you help me decide? Thanks in advance!!

The type of application you're going to use it for may come into play. Drag Racing, Speed Runs, just all around bashing...

As they are both very nicely built motors, it is a hard decision! o_O :unsure::unsure: These motors I feel are more the speed run and drag racing scene. I personally would go with the Poseidon motor myself. I'm the type though that would try to utilize that extra 50kv, as I like doing the drag racing and speed run driving myself!! I don't think I would use either of those motors for just all around bashing though, again just my feels!! (y)?

The type of application you're going to use it for may come into play. Drag Racing, Speed Runs, just all around bashing...

As they are both very nicely built motors, it is a hard decision! o_O :unsure::unsure: These motors I feel are more the speed run and drag racing scene. I personally would go with the Poseidon motor myself. I'm the type though that would try to utilize that extra 50kv, as I like doing the drag racing and speed run driving myself!! I don't think I would use either of those motors for just all around bashing though, again just my feels!! (y)?
I haven't pulled the trigger yet. I'd just ne bashing with a few speed runs. Would you be able to reccomend one more to my application? I also considered the 8s kraton motor. It fits and its cheap

The Firma 1250kv motor may run hot on 8s depending on gearing. A lot of 8S owners seem to like the 800kv - 1000kv for the better torque gearing it up along with a lil less heat worry with it geared up. Two main motors I hear in talks most are the Castle 2028 800kv and the Hobbywing 56113 800kv, just not sure if they will fit in an Infraction. Apologies, not as much knowledge with the 8s hardware yet.

The Firma 1250kv motor may run hot on 8s depending on gearing. A lot of 8S owners seem to like the 800kv - 1000kv for the better torque gearing it up along with a lil less heat worry with it geared up. Two main motors I hear in talks most are the Castle 2028 800kv and the Hobbywing 56113 800kv, just not sure if they will fit in an Infraction. Apologies, not as much knowledge with the 8s hardware yet.
I think the 800kv motors are like coke cans!?I could be wrong.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back