SOLD / FOUND Traxxas Raptor R Upgraded! $350 Shipped!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xjeepguy

Super-Secret Yarmaluthe
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Notorious
Selling my Traxxas Raptor R. It’s only a few months old, and has only been run twice. It’s got:
Traxxas GTR Shocks
Traxxas center diff
EcoPower WP110S steering servo
Spektrum 3s combo (4000kv)

The body has a few scuffs because I suck at driving, but still looks presentable in my opinion. It’s fast, and all of the Traxxas electronics are gone, so it should be very reliable for a long time to come. Just add your radio, receiver and battery, and you’re ready to rip. It’s a really fun truck, the only reason I’m selling it, is because I have 48 rigs, and I need room for some new rigs I want to buy lol.

Asking $400 shipped to the lower 48. ✌🏻
IMG_1584.jpeg

IMG_1585.jpeg

IMG_1586.jpeg

IMG_1587.jpeg

IMG_1588.jpeg

IMG_1589.jpeg

IMG_1590.jpeg

IMG_1591.jpeg

Kinda interested. My son and I usually get the same rigs. He's got one under the tree right now and I don't...
Go for it man, I've done business with @Xjeepguy and it went smooth as butter 🧈

Can't believe you're selling off the Rappy man, the Mojo 4S must be just that awesome huh lol. GLWS!

Go for it man, I've done business with @Xjeepguy and it went smooth as butter 🧈

Can't believe you're selling off the Rappy man, the Mojo 4S must be just that awesome huh lol. GLWS!
I just don’t run it often enough, and I need room on the shelf lol.

f
Kinda interested. My son and I usually get the same rigs. He's got one under the tree right now and I don't...
I do the same with my son!!

In fact, I'm also interested for my son. But I'd need a receiver, radio (unless we pulled them out of his Rustler), charger and prob battery too... Don't suppose you have these to sell?!

updated - Also - does it still have a gyro?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back