SOLD / FOUND Traxxas X-MAXX 8S w/ many Upgrades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 8S
  4. Kraton 6s
  5. Kraton 4s
  6. Mojave EXB
  7. Outcast 6s
  8. Outcast 4s
  9. Talion
  10. Typhon 3s
  11. Vorteks
So a few months back I thought I needed a monster truck to complete my RC collection, and the XMAXX seemed like the perfect fit. But it's just not my thing. I much prefer my Kraton 8s and Arrma's overall. It's mainly been used by my 2 and 4 year old sons on 3S with 50% power as they love how big it is. I've ran it on 8S two times. Overall it has about 6 full runs on it. I bought this brand new and did all the following upgrades:

Hobbywing Max 6 ESC​
WFO Racing 40mm Fan Shroud​
Custom 40mm ESC fan​
Hobbywing 1650 Motor with stock Xmaxx heat sink (currently running 20/50 gearing)​
WFO Racing Mini Motor Mount​
RPM rear hubs with larger bearings​
Traxxas 2085X Metal steering servo with stronger saver spring​
Hot Racing Aluminum Servo Horn​
3D Printed Max6 switch mount​
Traxxas Roof Skid Plate​
Duratrax Hatchet X Belted Tires (Blew one of the stock tires, including 3)​

The body was painted with non PC paint (rookie mistake) and the paint is chipping off. I shoe-goo'd it but its not in the best shape as you can see from the pictures. Not the prettiest thing up close, but looks good from a distance and makes a great bashing body!

Includes stock TQi rx/tx. I also have many other upgrades I did not yet install and could include if the price is right.

I easily have over $1,500 invested in this like new truck. Asking $1,200 Shipped and I will cover PayPal fees. Thanks for looking.
XMAXX-8.jpg
XMAXX-19.jpg
XMAXX-9.jpg
XMAXX-10.jpg
XMAXX-14.jpg
XMAXX-15.jpg
XMAXX-16.jpg
XMAXX-17.jpg

XMAXX-11.jpg
XMAXX-20.jpg
XMAXX-22.jpg
XMAXX-23.jpg
XMAXX-24.jpg
XMAXX-25.jpg
XMAXX-26.jpg

How did you clean it so well 😍

GLWTS.

I can vouch for this member as he is a personal friend of mine and bashing buddy.

Also saw his second and final run with this truck today. He ran it for maybe 10 mins....then switched to the Kraton 8s (which BTW decided to be a bully and run down my poor 4s Typhon/Kraton and break a front hub).

8s trucks are such bullies. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back