Typhon Typhon 3s street build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Those are the truggy tires right? do they fit on the typhon without any mods? no clearance issues with turning and the body?

Last edited:
And almost all parts here...just waiting on a few more.

20211016_153246.jpg

Let me know how the K4 parts work out, i'm wanting to do the same thing, just for off-road.
Will do. Can give you a parts list also. I went through the 4s parts diagram to make sure got the right pins, king pin bolts, and few other odds and ends needed to build it.

Will do. Can give you a parts list also. I went through the 4s parts diagram to make sure got the right pins, king pin bolts, and few other odds and ends needed to build it.
Okay, I'm pretty sure I have all the parts bookmarked, but it would be nice for a list if it's not too much trouble. I'm going to go with RPM arms and GPM camberlinks and turnbuckles though, not stock.

Thanks!

I'm anxious to see how those thrush on the typhon turn out =D

Build started. Will finish this weekend.

All cleaned up - love that it is a clean as a new build now.

1634926175068.png

Steel diffs and input installed, with HR bellcrank

1634926210734.png

Full 4s CVD's. Man these things are heavy! Glad this keeps a normal 17mm hex setup.

1634926279143.png

So out in stock 3s electronics with a 23t spur. DID NOT LIKE THAT! Lol. Those tires and gearing are way too much for the stock system. Also didn't like that it wanted to roll if turning quick on the street. Ordered some GRPs to go with smaller tires, and a Mamba X ESC. Have a Castle 2400kv still new in box that I got as an extra fee months back....so still work in progress. Will post more updates when I get the new system and tires on.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back