Typhon Typhon 6s fan question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnyyblaze716

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. BigRock 4x4
  3. Limitless
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 6s
I have a typhon 6s running a hobbywing max 6 sec with a hobbywing 1650kv motor and I want to put a fan on the motor but the fan I have comes up a little to high and blocks the body from going on correctly. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on what fan they use? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Just tilt the fan(s) like this......fits my Typhon. 👍
20221006_224027.jpg

The example above is one of the better fan mount options for the bigger motors. PowerHobby on Amazon or Ebay. You want the 47-49mm option for your motor
Power Hobbies Powerhobby Aluminum Motor Mount 30-40MM for Twister Fans (47-49MM) https://a.co/d/dLYI43R

I have a typhon 6s running a hobbywing max 6 sec with a hobbywing 1650kv motor and I want to put a fan on the motor but the fan I have comes up a little to high and blocks the body from going on correctly. Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations on what fan they use? Any and all help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Big motor that may be hard... try the tilt

1698014610261.png

I cut a hole in mine cause fan came with a bowl type shape on top to get more air think of a fan with a bowl on top with bottom cut out plugs right in

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back