Typhon Typhon Hub Extenders

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xgreenlepx

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Will these hub extenders fit on the Typhon 3s? I saw someone post that they fit the Typhon 6s, but I don't know if they are compatible on the 3s as well.

Associated Hub Extenders

Redcat makes a hex extender that will work with the Typhon 6mm axles. I had them on
C25A728B-DB7F-411B-B656-EFDDD2A535F2.png
my Senton with Typhon axles for a little but it seemed to mess up the handling. If you do decide to get them, don’t think you’re getting a great deal for 4 extenders with the low price, they’ll sold indiviually.

Sorry forgot to add that the pins are smaller than stock so you will need to drill the adaptor and use the stock pins. Also the pins are held in by and o ring on the Redcat adaptors but the set screw on the Typhon axles that’s used to hold the stock pins in place will work with these.

Thanks guys. The reason I’m looking for extended is because I installed rpm arms on the front, which are shorter than stock arms. I’m hoping the extenders can bring it back to the normal width.

Almost hard to believe that someone hasn't made replacements for the 3S Typhon, YET

Thanks guys. The reason I’m looking for extended is because I installed rpm arms on the front, which are shorter than stock arms. I’m hoping the extenders can bring it back to the normal width.

Which RPM arms did you install?
Are you saying the new RPM Typhon arms are shorter than stock or did you buy the Granite/BRCC/Senton ones?

Are there Typhon arms? I bought the granite/senton ones
No Typhon arms anywhere at present :/
I see what you are saying now with buying granite/senton arms and wanting additional extenders.......
I was half asleep and thought new Typhon arms had been released......
Sorry bout confusion.

I'm in the same boat as you. If I want to use the Typhon 3s shafts and hubs, I can't find direct extenders for them that don't require some kind of work.
I ended up replacing the shaft hubs with the granite/BRCC/senton ones;
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/AR310784
They are easy enought to find and I used the HR hub extenders (10mm) to finish the build.

Just got these and they seem to work perfectly. The pin hole needs to be drilled out in order to fit the fatter stock pin, but that was a 2 minute fix.

The 3S arms are like hen's teeth.............. And what's the part number for those Red Cat extenders?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back