Typhon shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Harriot10

Speed runner with a learner’s permit 🤣
Premium Member
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock 4x4
  2. Felony
  3. Granite
  4. Infraction
  5. Kraton 8S
  6. Kraton 6s
  7. Kraton EXB
  8. Outcast 6s
  9. Typhon 6s
Is it just me or did anyone else see the price jump on the Typhon shocks from JRC? I paid a little less than $60 for mine a week ago. They’re over $90 now!? Hope they go back down, I would like to grab another set.

Is it just me or did anyone else see the price jump on the Typhon shocks from JRC? I paid a little less than $60 for mine a week ago. They’re over $90 now!? Hope they go back down, I would like to grab another set.
Been priced high on JRC for a couple weeks at least (when I first started looking for them) and they never seem to be in stock with them or most of the other known parts breakers lately. ?

Because people are finding these as good replacements for the 3s Granite, as well as some other rigs... On top of the normal bashes... Not to mention most is coming from China.

Been priced high on JRC for a couple weeks at least (when I first started looking for them) and they never seem to be in stock with them or most of the other known parts breakers lately. ?
You just missed them today on JRC, sold out now though. Good luck finding something decent that fits. I put the Hot Racing bodies on my BR3S and Typhon on my Granite. They’re both pretty sweet. Hot Racing can’t be found anywhere now for 3s.

You just missed them today on JRC, sold out now though. Good luck finding something decent that fits. I put the Hot Racing bodies on my BR3S and Typhon on my Granite. They’re both pretty sweet. Hot Racing can’t be found anywhere now for 3s.
I am trying 6s Kraton/Outcast fronts as my rears and 6s Mojave Fronts as my fronts. The only thing that I may change will be the Mojave springs for a lighter spring but the 6s Kraton/Outcast for the rears seem to be decent fit.

I noticed it, for that price they can keep them. Add that to a 4s rig and you could have a 6s rig.

Omg no luckly i got mines a month ago they were 25$ for 2 now they are at 46$!
Sad to see this now i quess people will start to use the hot racing bodies
But the front outcast shocks is the equivalent of front typhon shocks and they are still at 25$ just the springs you need to change i use the stock 4s springs that came with the truck
Someone could email them and say whats going on

I am trying 6s Kraton/Outcast fronts as my rears and 6s Mojave Fronts as my fronts. The only thing that I may change will be the Mojave springs for a lighter spring but the 6s Kraton/Outcast for the rears seem to be decent fit.
Let me know how that works for you. I was looking at other options myself.

Let me know how that works for you. I was looking at other options myself.
If you want more info on fitment I posted my install on the main arrma shocks and springs thread.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back