Typhon Typhoon mega

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Typhon 3s
Hello I have just upgraded my typhoon mega to a 3s and Installed Rpm a-arm then shocks now I have 3.8 (I THINK) Tires.(Which helps out with back flips and wheely) What do you suppose I do next

look I am new Did not know what to put prefix so just picked one

Welcome to the forum! There's a members introduction thread in the lounge, but this is cool also! Good to have you. I would just start sending it and see what breaks. Upgrade accordingly if needed.

Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I think you have 2.8 tires, which are normal for the 3s line. I forget which ones your dad got though…remind me.

Next step is to carefully begin testing the power and learning what the car can do with its new system. It’s a huge difference and will be a little nerve wracking at first. Put it on 50% power while you learn. Don’t rush into jumping it yet, you need to learn it all over again now.

When you do start jumping, try small ones at first. When you’re in the air the throttle works the same as on the ground. Pulling the trigger will lift the front and breaking will bring it down. Try hitting the ramp easily and getting a feel for the car. Gods luck bud and enjoy 3s power!

Welcome to the forum! There's a members introduction thread in the lounge, but this is cool also! Good to have you. I would just start sending it and see what breaks. Upgrade accordingly if needed.
Hey thanks man I love the advice I can’t wait to learn more about these cars and what to do
Hey there! Welcome to the forum! I think you have 2.8 tires, which are normal for the 3s line. I forget which ones your dad got though…remind me.

Next step is to carefully begin testing the power and learning what the car can do with its new system. It’s a huge difference and will be a little nerve wracking at first. Put it on 50% power while you learn. Don’t rush into jumping it yet, you need to learn it all over again now.

When you do start jumping, try small ones at first. When you’re in the air the throttle works the same as on the ground. Pulling the trigger will lift the front and breaking will bring it down. Try hitting the ramp easily and getting a feel for the car. Gods luck bud and enjoy 3s power!
Hey thanks For the advise My dad taught me the basics but there is still more to learn, my dad got my little brother smaller tires after he got me mine I might be wrong but my tires are a little bigger so i think the are 3.8
Welcome. Start looking at the 6s line lol.
lol
Hey thanks for the advice I will surely use it you seem like a nice guy hope I meet more just like you

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    246.3 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
Hey thanks for the advice I will surely use it you seem like a nice guy hope I meet more just like you
@Johnny b may seem like a nice guy but he's evil, you can trust me though. 🤣

Seriously though, what is your favorite driving style? Do you like jumps, speed, just bashing around in the dirt?

@Johnny b may seem like a nice guy but he's evil, you can trust me though. 🤣

Seriously though, what is your favorite driving style? Do you like jumps, speed, just bashing around in the dirt?
All the above Love to see the hight and the length of the jumps the cool drifts and how much Dirt we fling on the track Thanks for the reply

I might be wrong but my tires are a little bigger so i think the are 3.8
Hey bud, the numbers 2.8 and 3.8 refer to the plastic wheel part (rim) that the tire mounts in. The new ones your dad got you have 2.8 rims, which are pretty standard for 3s 1/10 off road bashers, and the ‘monster truck’ tires, are wider and slightly taller then the ‘buggy’ tires your car came with.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back