Granite Why does this pin come out constantly? Typhoon arms on Granite BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zbeckwith00

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

Ever since I switched to Typhoon arms, this pin will not stay it. Comes out every time. Are there any fixes or installation advice you all might have for me? See image.

Image of pin

Screenshot_20240325-152630.png

Hard to tell from the pictures, but do you have the capture screw installed? If so, it looks like it was split in half?

If not, RPM should have provided some larger diameter screws to screw into that hole to keep the pin in.

Hey everyone,

Ever since I switched to Typhoon arms, this pin will not stay it. Comes out every time. Are there any fixes or installation advice you all might have for me? See image.

Image of pin

View attachment 356834

The small capture screw is missing/not installed.

Hard to tell from the pictures, but do you have the capture screw installed? If so, it looks like it was split in half?

If not, RPM should have provided some larger diameter screws to screw into that hole to keep the pin in.

Agreed.

Hey everyone,

Image of pin

View attachment 356834

Something is wrong with that a arm mine looks like this. And one of us has our shocks on backwards(probably me).

1711402800724.jpeg

Looks like the screw portion of the arm sheared off. Grab a new set or get creative with duct tape or epoxy.
Breaking Free Big Cat GIF by Barstool Sports

That is weird.the pin should be one that screws in
No those are terrible. Every vehicle I have had with them they always backed out on one side. Ask the Traxxas 2wd guys how much they suck.

Back