Typhon typhoon chassis problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

typhon jaxon

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
So I have a modified typhon 3s and I broke my chasis(the front body mount par) and broke it off is there a way I can fix it without a chassis swap

image.jpg

So I have a modified typhon 3s and I broke my chasis(the front body mount par) and broke it off is there a way I can fix it without a chassis swap

View attachment 342570

Use two part epoxy to glue it back on.
Wait til it fully cures.. then it's

Good to rip again afterwards! 👍

You can also cut a thin sheet metal & form it into an angle-iron mending plate and secure it onto that corner to make it stronger 💪

Last edited:
It's a freak accident not the norm, it's worth forking up for a new chassis.

As mentioned above, 9 bucks for a new chassis. Piece of cake to swap out and get aquatinted with all the parts.

Get used to replacing plastic chassis', with the 4x4 line, or at least till you get better driving skills.

At the very least, they are so very cheap, and you will become a professional wrencher, swapping out your chassis' regularly. A win Win. There's a reason the chassis' are so cheap, when you think about it.

>>Seriously there is NO Fixing that. Why would anyone say that you can???:unsure:
Maybe that was just a joke? Yeah that's it......was a joke.
:giggle:

Last edited:
Notice they are so cheap from Kitbreakers like JennysRC.com. You can buy 2 for less than the price of 1 at retail price.
They sell out fast, because it is a common part that always breaks.

https://jennysrc.com/collections/ar...b-mega-senton-ar102696?variant=19204582277174

Put your name on the list and JennysRC will notify you when they come in. Then jump on it fast, they will sell out quick. They update Inventory late Thurs- Early Fridays.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back