Outcast V1 Outcast manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Notorious
  3. Outcast 6s
Hey everyone,

New here, getting back into the hobby after a few years off. I have a V1 outcast from 2016 with the 3.5mm shock shafts and I’m wondering if anyone has a copy of the manual they could send me (PDF or mail a hard copy), or at least post pictures of the shock exploded view. It’s not available on Arrma’s website anymore and I’ve contacted them and they claim they no longer have a copy themselves. Oldest one I found on google was V2 with the 4mm shafts.

I know the popular option is to upgrade to the V5 shocks/geometry, but I really like the longer end to end shock length of the V1 (5 to 8mm longer front/rear) and mine is setup well and handles like a dream compared to my stock V5 notorious.

Did you enable the "Discontinued" slider on the Arrma support page?

Did you enable the "Discontinued" slider on the Arrma support page?
Yes. The V1 model is no longer listed, even under discontinued. I’ve opened every outcast manual on the website and they all have 4mm shafts. I also found a link to the old V1 version on this forum and it was a broken link. They’ve tried to remove all traces of the V1 it seems except I can still find 3.5mm shaft parts.

This post has links V1/V2 outcast RTRs, neither of which is on the website anymore and also can't be found using the part numbers. https://www.arrmaforum.com/threads/outcast-shocks.6511/post-63227

Last edited:
I should have specified I’m looking for the 1/8th 6s BLX version 1 manual, part number is AR106027.
I think I have a pdf of it if not I have the actual manual.

I think I have a pdf of it if not I have the actual manual.
Thanks! I finally just found a copy of the manual online with the 3.5mm shafts. Not sure why I didn't see this on my previous google searches. https://www.competitionx.com/downloads/arrma-outcast-blx-manual/

Appreciate the help but this is a newer version with Spektrum electronics. Arrma removed V1 and V2 models from their website completely for some reason.

Thanks! I finally just found a copy of the manual online with the 3.5mm shafts. Not sure why I didn't see this on my previous google searches. https://www.competitionx.com/downloads/arrma-outcast-blx-manual/

Appreciate the help but this is a newer version with Spektrum electronics. Arrma removed V1 and V2 models from their website completely for some reason.

They completely removed everything from the Hobbico era unfortunately. There is a thread around here somewhere from last summer with links to all the old manuals but I can't seem to find it right now, they might be links to competitionx but I can't remember.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back