Granite V3 Granite BLX

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuzboss

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Senton 6s
I’ve had a few granites and gave them away so I finally got a brand new green BLX Granite that I'm going to keep. I vaguely remember having to upgrade a few things on the original one and I wanted to know if there was anything I have to do to this one before I run it to avoid any problems. I remember drilling a hole under the spur, all the suspension links, and motor bearings on the original one. Any help is appreciated because its easier to work on it when its clean.

I’ve had a few granites and gave them away so I finally got a brand new green BLX Granite that I'm going to keep. I vaguely remember having to upgrade a few things on the original one and I wanted to know if there was anything I have to do to this one before I run it to avoid any problems. I remember drilling a hole under the spur, all the suspension links, and motor bearings on the original one. Any help is appreciated because its easier to work on it when its clean.

Double check the outer stub axle screw (internal) is screwed on tight (in the rear) before you go Bash! So your wheel won't go flying..

Just a heads up.

Fully aware of that, I will be checking that.
I remember the spur gear area getting nasty and having to drill a hole like i did with my 4S outcast

Duck tape or sheetrock nylon tape and shoe goo the inside of the body especially the rear bed corners.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back