SOLD / FOUND Various Proline Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forbes

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
  2. Typhon 6s
1AFD1506-3E5D-4279-BCA0-A22233C07A01.jpeg

Selling all these since my Typhon is no longer “truggified”. All sets are black wheels with interchangeable center hub (except 1/7 Dumonts)

(4) 1/10 Sand Paws ($50)

All sets are in good condition, not tearing from bead etc. The small Dumonts have never been used, and the big ones have been ran about 20 minutes.

Last edited:
Are prices for individual sets shipped?

Are prices for individual sets shipped?
Yes they are.
Do the 1/7 Dumonts have changeable centers? And are the 1/10 Dumonts the 2.2/3.0 style or 2.8 style?
No those are the set 17mm, not sure they offer those in anything else. The 1/10’s are the 2.2/3 I believe

Do these sets also include the 1/2" offset hub?
Yes if you want them, everything is for sale I listed.
I think Gedrick means does each set of tires/wheels come with any hubs at all? I know you have a set of aluminum ones listed, but if someone buys a set, will they at least have the plastic ones that come with them? (less the 1/7 Dumonts which don't have removeable hubs)

I think Gedrick means does each set of tires/wheels come with any hubs at all? I know you have a set of aluminum ones listed, but if someone buys a set, will they at least have the plastic ones that come with them? (less the 1/7 Dumonts which don't have removeable hubs)
Yeah thanks for clarifying that! Much appreciated.

What I mean is, when you buy a set of Proline tires (ie. 2x tires) you get 4 total plastic hubs, two with zero offset and two with the half inch offset. I'm wondering which one you ran and if you have the offset ones as a part of the purchase.

Yeah thanks for clarifying that! Much appreciated.

What I mean is, when you buy a set of Proline tires (ie. 2x tires) you get 4 total plastic hubs, two with zero offset and two with the half inch offset. I'm wondering which one you ran and if you have the offset ones as a part of the purchase.
Ohh completely misunderstood you on that my bad. I do believe they all have some plastic ones I can send with it. I’ll double check for you in awhile about to do my sons 3rd bday party and I’ll touch back with you. I know I threw tons of them away but there should be some left.

View attachment 241734
Selling all these since my Typhon is no longer “truggified”. All sets are black wheels with interchangeable center hub (except 1/7 Dumonts)

(4) 1/10 MT belted badlands ($60)
(4) 1/10 Sand Paws ($50)
(4) 1/7 Dumonts ($60)
(4) 1/10 Dumonts ($50)
(4) Aluminum 17mm hub centers ($60)

Sell as entire package for $250 shipped, all sets are in good condition, not tearing from bead etc. The small Dumonts have never been used, and the big ones have been ran about 20 minutes.
If you have the 1/7 dumonts I have a Mojave EXB that would like to try them on

I sent you a pm on the 1/7 Dumonts. Are they sold?

My items shipped the same day I paid for them guys. These are pretty great deals. Get u some tires!
Thanks Forbes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back