Vorteks Vortek blx shocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

absosecur

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Vorteks
My grandsons vortek blx 3 s truck is not a week old yet and has a broke shaft on one of the front shocks. Im starting to wonder if one can believe all the reviews on youtube about any of these rc vehicles. They make jumps 15 ft high ridicoulus crashes with 0 damage and all he did was running around in leaves and driveway. Any way. Please advise me on a quality set of front and rear shocks for a 3s vortek blx truck that will hold up. Any more suggestions on other things i should have on hand for breakdowns i will be very thankful.

Pretty much well known that those 3s shocks do commonly break, and exactly like yours did. It's a thing. You are not alone.
YT RC Influencers all look like Basher Stars, so they get likes and subs, how they make $$$, and they always break stuff, but it just gets edited out, of course. Some are more honest than others. Most well sponsored ones are not.

A young inexperienced kid is going to break them even more frequently. All RC's break. Being hobby grade they are meant to be fixed easily enough, or upgraded to better parts. Possibly to Arrma 6s Line shocks, like many do. There are many threads here on AF in regards.

Pretty much well known that those 3s shocks do commonly break, and exactly like yours did. It's a thing. You are not alone.
YT RC Influencers all look like Basher Stars, so they get likes and subs, how they make $$$, and they always break stuff, but it just gets edited out, of course. Some are more honest than others. Most well sponsored ones are not.

A young inexperienced kid is going to break them even more frequently. All RC's break. Being hobby grade they are meant to be fixed easily enough, or upgraded to better parts. Possibly to Arrma 6s Line shocks, like many do. There are many threads here on AF in regards.
Thank you very much sir

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back