Waterfall, bald eagle and rock crawling

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sumguy75

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
  2. Talion
  3. Typhon 6s
Finally another round of nice sunny weather here in the PNW!!! The short dark & rainy days can suck the energy right out of you, but days like today feels like a big recharge.
Went out with the mini crawlers today. Had some great rocky ares on the trail, a big creek running beside the trail and a nice sized waterfall with a footbridge over it. My wife spotted a bald eagle flying over the creek and it found a branch overlooking the creek. Felt lucky that it stayed several minutes and was able to get some nice pics from different places on the trail.😎

1000005869.jpg
1000005874.jpg
1000005878.jpg

1000005888.jpg
1000005885.jpg
1000005893.jpg

Finally another round of nice sunny weather here in the PNW!!! The short dark & rainy days can suck the energy right out of you, but days like today feels like a big recharge.
Went out with the mini crawlers today. Had some great rocky ares on the trail, a big creek running beside the trail and a nice sized waterfall with a footbridge over it. My wife spotted a bald eagle flying over the creek and it found a branch overlooking the creek. Felt lucky that it stayed several minutes and was able to get some nice pics from different places on the trail.😎

View attachment 357898View attachment 357901View attachment 357902
View attachment 357904View attachment 357905View attachment 357906

Talk about Field & Stream..!!
That's some gorgeous scenery of Nature right there.

What a fabulous environment to be at and to enjoy. 👍

Next time when you're there..
Would you mind just recording a few minutes of that stream? (In the area of the first two photos..)

I'm going to have it run in a loop on my TV , just so I can have a virtual experience... 😁
Thank you in advance.
And for sharing the scenery.

Next time when you're there..
Would you mind just recording a few minutes of that stream? (In the area of the first two photos..)

I'm going to have it run in a loop on my TV , just so I can have a virtual experience... 😁
Thank you in advance.
And for sharing the scenery.
👍

Back