We must have some Curb fans here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan B.

Area man
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Fireteam
  2. Granite
  3. Limitless
  4. Mojave EXB
  5. Notorious
  6. Outcast 6s
  7. Typhon 6s
No, not hitting curbs with your RC. None of us are fans of that. I’m talking about Curb Your Enthusiasm, which has its final episode airing tonight after 12 seasons. I am going to miss this show so much I can’t even express it. Larry David is perhaps the one human I can identify with the most. There is no filter, and he says what we’re all thinking but seldom express.
That was the reputation I had in my last career, and many avoided me when possible. Perfect.
Once, I was working on a job, basically as a laborer, for another supervisor that was running it. He walked up to me at the end of the day and said, “Dan, I know you don’t like me but I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job today.” I replied, “well, you can’t like everybody” and left.
I will miss Curb so much…

No, not hitting curbs with your RC. None of us are fans of that. I’m talking about Curb Your Enthusiasm, which has its final episode airing tonight after 12 seasons. I am going to miss this show so much I can’t even express it. Larry David is perhaps the one human I can identify with the most. There is no filter, and he says what we’re all thinking but seldom express.
That was the reputation I had in my last career, and many avoided me when possible. Perfect.
Once, I was working on a job, basically as a laborer, for another supervisor that was running it. He walked up to me at the end of the day and said, “Dan, I know you don’t like me but I just wanted to tell you that you did a great job today.” I replied, “well, you can’t like everybody” and left.
What network is it on? I do not have cable. Gf and I have been watching nip/tuck and am now considering going back to school for plastic surgery.

I love the show.... I don't know how the series ends but there is the distinct possibility they end on locking Larry David up in prison for interfering with the election.

What network is it on? I do not have cable. Gf and I have been watching nip/tuck and am now considering going back to school for plastic surgery.
It’s on Max. And yeah, I loved Nip Tuck! Delightfully twisted. And I love the name of the one dudes boat. Boat Ox! 😂
I love the show.... I don't know how the series ends but there is the distinct possibility they end on locking Larry David up in prison for interfering with the election.
That’s exactly what I think as well. Georgia election interference. Brilliant. I’m gonna grab a bottle of water and watch it later. 😊

Back