Ah, jeez. Here we go…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
God bless Fauci and his commitment to the research and on site analysis of that then evolving story. Given the events of the day (the crazy rate of transmission and lack of treatment) I’m glad he was able to be with us to guide us through the Covid Catastrophe. Bet your ass he was wearing a ”mask.”
And don’t think I didn’t see what you just did there. You dropped the F word (Fauci) with a beautifully subtle, passive aggressive style into a heavily derailed and occasionally toxic thread that had only just resolved itself to the original topic, thus ensuring another inexorable descent into yet another off-topic, highly polarized debate that has no bearing whatsoever in regard to the intended narrative of the thread as initially posted. That’s what I miss about you around here.
I’m growing weary of being the current, preeminent a-hole around here. We used to share that responsibility, running a tight neck and neck at times. It’s a lot of pressure, and frankly exhausting so I hope you’re enjoying your life IRL. I miss your sarcasm, wit, intellect, and occasional ridicule. Happy New Year, my friend.
Nae worries compadre, I'll be your winghole. As the old saying goes, "You see better with two holes"...

Now that I see it written out, I don't think there's actually a saying like that...But to say that it doesn't is different from that it won't. A new tradition started in this here thread gentlemen. It shall come to be known as "The 20/20 Winghole Realignment of 2024".

Happy New Year to you as well brother. 🥂

Nae worries compadre, I'll be your winghole. As the old saying goes, "You see better with two holes"...

Now that I see it written out, I don't think there's actually a saying like that...But to say that it doesn't is different from that it won't. A new tradition started in this here thread gentlemen. It shall come to be known as "The 20/20 Winghole Realignment of 2024".

Happy New Year to you as well brother. 🥂
Well, The 20/20 Winghole Realignment of 2024 only works if the designated Winghole rears his ugly head more that once every few weeks. Just saying. 😊

Let's all face it, Herd Immunity in the end is what made Covid slowly disappear. Not the VAXX. But it was worth trying for.
Fauci was just a Pawn in the big picture. Surely with a famous history. Yet with a questionable background working with Wuhan Funding. An "administrative" Dr. per se, so he served a purpose, And left before things got too hot for him. He changed the definition of "gain of function" research to conveniently suit the narrative. This is backed by his internal emails and Congressional findings.
I find that questionable, don't you?

Last edited:
I honestly avoid the "Pool" memorial and that area now. It sickens me. Working 12 hour days 6-7 days a weeks for months on end. It was Blood money. I even have a sealed evidence container of the Fallout debris that I collected. I was breathing that crap day in day out. The first week you smelled dead bodies and flesh in the air, all over but there weren't any bodies to be found. Just finger digits a foot here and there. I went to the victims family center up town on the Piers regularly. People giving me pictures of their lost loved ones to find. , crying and all asking me to find them. Sad. I couldn't even tell them the truth. No one exactly knew what ground zero looked like. It was a war zone. Like it was a mini Nuke that struck. I have my own ideas on that.:sick:
My God, man. I can’t imagine going through that, especially the families begging for some kind of peace that ain’t ever going to show up.
I’ve only been to the pools twice. The first time the weather was horrible and we didn’t linger too long in the freezing rain. A good thing, perhaps. The second time was this past November when my wife and I hosted another couple in the city for a weekend, and they’d never been to ground zero. When we went to the memorial it was a beautiful, sunny day. I had to split after just a couple of minutes. It’s too much for me when I look at the north and south pools and realize they are set on the footprint where the towers stood. I texted them from a hotel bar across the street and they eventually joined me there. I don’t have any wish to go back.

God bless Fauci and his commitment to the research and on site analysis of that then evolving story. Given the events of the day (the crazy rate of transmission and lack of treatment) I’m glad he was able to be with us to guide us through the Covid Catastrophe. Bet your ass he was wearing a ”mask.”
My intention isn't to start an argument so instead of saying a bunch of incendiary (yet true) :poop:, I would just like to ask a question (I will need to cite a few facts to set up the question because they're relevant and necessary to increase the accuracy of your prediction).

Considering the fact that the US gov't was funneling funds to the lab in Wuhan (under the direction of Anthony Fauci) to provide financial backing for gain of function research that had been outlawed in the United States, there's a reasonable perception that Fauci funded the research that led to a viral outbreak that he would wind up overseeing. It's impossible to know whether or not COVID would have been developed anyways without the funding provided by the NIH, but what we do know that it was developed WITH said funding. There was a desperate attempt by Fauci to redefine what gain of function research is and is not so as to position himself on the "isn't" side of the ledger, but he's not going to redefine his way out of that one. It was very clearly gain of function research and he knows it (I will just note that the word also vaccine received a new definition so that whatever that sauce is could be classified as a vaccine as it failed to meet the standards of the definition of a vaccine which is....weird, but this redefinition nonsense is happening more and more frequently when a definition presents a problem to a narrative).

So just out of curiosity, given those circumstances (there's a lot more supporting circumstantial evidence but, I don't want to belabor the point and, as stated, my intention was not to get embroiled in an argument and anything further would only provide more fuel to get lost in the weeds about this or that), when it comes to the HIV/AIDS outbreak in 1980s, do you think that Fauci's involvement in the development of the virus is less than or greater than 50%? One last point to tie the bow...both viruses were purported to have jumped species in the initial days of the outbreak with COVID supposedly being transmitted to humans by Chinese people eating bat soup and HIV transmission to human going back to a man having sex with a chimpanzee (this apocryphal lie was, of course, never substantiated and the chances of COVID jumping from bats to humans was some insane number like 3 TRILLION to ONE...no, that's not an exaggeration).

So....greater or less than 50% chance of Fauci's involvement in the development of HIV?

:)
Well, The 20/20 Winghole Realignment of 2024 only works if the designated Winghole rears his ugly head more that once every few weeks. Just saying. 😊
I'm working on it...promise. 💋

Last edited:
My God, man. I can’t imagine going through that, especially the families begging for some kind of peace that ain’t ever going to show up.
I’ve only been to the pools twice. The first time the weather was horrible and we didn’t linger too long in the freezing rain. A good thing, perhaps. The second time was this past November when my wife and I hosted another couple in the city for a weekend, and they’d never been to ground zero. When we went to the memorial it was a beautiful, sunny day. I had to split after just a couple of minutes. It’s too much for me when I look at the north and south pools and realize they are set on the footprint where the towers stood. I texted them from a hotel bar across the street and they eventually joined me there. I don’t have any wish to go back.
I get the heebe jebbees knowing I stood on a pile of ashes there where the footprints of WT1 and 2 were. I stood there and all I saw were vivid bad memories. I took my son there just one time. I showed him so many video tapes I had of 911. Explained it to him. VHS was the thing back when. Cell phones had no cams..
I'm with the Israeli on this one. I hope they don't stop till they are good and ready. Who started this by the way? It came from Gaza. Sucker punch Mike Tyson, and he will hit back a lot harder. 🇮🇱.
I honestly don't care what happens in the M.E. Sure it all effects us indirectly. I get that.
Just I am so tired of that crap. Been going on for hundreds of years, and will keep going .
What about here in the states? We got more of our own crap to deal with.
Israel is just a tool of the US. Strategically, and with much of our high tech support and they even have incredible tech of their own. That's probably why all the US supports for them. Hamas just woke up a sleeping giant and now all this Gaza crap. A humitarian Crisis for sure. Israel is also strong because they are extremely unified. All this has become a Communist vs. West thing. What else is new here. The Military Industrial Complex at work. The rich getting richer. The poor getting poorer. How I see it.

Last edited:
My intention isn't to start an argument so instead of saying a bunch of incendiary (yet true) :poop:, I would just like to ask a question (I will need to cite a few facts to set up the question because they're relevant and necessary to increase the accuracy of your prediction).

Considering the fact that the US gov't was funneling funds to the lab in Wuhan (under the direction of Anthony Fauci) to provide financial backing for gain of function research that had been outlawed in the United States, there's a reasonable perception that Fauci funded the research that led to a viral outbreak that he would wind up overseeing. It's impossible to know whether or not COVID would have been developed anyways without the funding provided by the NIH, but what we do know that it was developed WITH said funding. There was a desperate attempt by Fauci to redefine what gain of function research is and is not so as to position himself on the "isn't" side of the ledger, but he's not going to redefine his way out of that one. It was very clearly gain of function research and he knows it (I will just note that the word also vaccine received a new definition so that whatever that sauce is could be classified as a vaccine as it failed to meet the standards of the definition of a vaccine which is....weird, but this redefinition nonsense is happening more and more frequently when a definition presents a problem to a narrative).

So just out of curiosity, given those circumstances (there's a lot more supporting circumstantial evidence but, I don't want to belabor the point and, as stated, my intention was not to get embroiled in an argument and anything further would only provide more fuel to get lost in the weeds about this or that), when it comes to the HIV/AIDS outbreak in 1980s, do you think that Fauci's involvement in the development of the virus is less than or greater than 50%? One last point to tie the bow...both viruses were purported to have jumped species in the initial days of the outbreak with COVID supposedly being transmitted to humans by Chinese people eating bat soup and HIV transmission to human going back to a man having sex with a chimpanzee (this apocryphal lie was, of course, never substantiated and the chances of COVID jumping from bats to humans was some insane number like 3 TRILLION to ONE...no, that's not an exaggeration).

So....greater or less than 50% chance of Fauci's involvement in the development of HIV?

:)

I'm working on it...promise. 💋
Ain’t getting any argument from me! And when you ask if I think Fauci had a greater or lesser than 50% chance of being involved in it, I’d say the percentages don’t matter a bit. If he was in any way involved on those grounds in any capacity whatsoever, then the deal is done. In for a penny, in for a pound.
I don’t know if your read the entirety of this thread from the initial post to the last but, like I mentioned earlier, the U.S., Russia, India, China, and Israel have the most advanced biological weapons programs around, and not only are we all working on perfecting some super sketchy apocalyptic bullsh’t, but it’s even worse and more terrifying when you factor in the involvements and associations conducted in the shadows by all of our collective “intelligence“ agencies, some (all) of which are working with one another in a chess game of global consequence.
But hey, how about this crazy weather?

Ain’t getting any argument from me! And when you ask if I think Fauci had a greater or lesser than 50% chance of being involved in it, I’d say the percentages don’t matter a bit. If he was in any way involved on those grounds in any capacity whatsoever, then the deal is done. In for a penny, in for a pound.
I don’t know if your read the entirety of this thread from the initial post to the last but, like I mentioned earlier, the U.S., Russia, India, China, and Israel have the most advanced biological weapons programs around, and not only are we all working on perfecting some super sketchy apocalyptic bullsh’t, but it’s even worse and more terrifying when you factor in the involvements and associations conducted in the shadows by all of our collective “intelligence“ agencies, some (all) of which are working with one another in a chess game of global consequence.
But hey, how about this crazy weather?
A pound it is then :LOL:

I did not read the entire thread. I read a handful on the first page and I think then I responded to your post (which essentially transports you to the last page).

Yeah, the US banned various kinds of research but that, conveniently, only applies to facilities on US soil, in the legal sense so they just outsourced their gain of function and whatever else unsavory methodologies they're pursuing, to various countries overseas (I thought it was pretty remarkable that they got Victoria Nuland to admit that the US had, until then unknown, several virology research labs in Ukraine during a Senate hearing...I'm gonna lean really far out of the window and make the assumption that Putin was a bit nonplussed about the US conducting infectious virus research THAT close to the Russian Federation's territory, he knew about all of them).

I've always taken it for granted that any country with the financial means is going to be involved in R&D in any and all currently available weapons systems and delivery methods and, if there's enough buck skins left over, constantly working on that next gen weapon that doesn't exist yet. That's the way it has always been since long before recorded history and I don't see that changing any time sooner or later. It's a permanent fixture of the human condition and there are no inventions on the horizon with the capacity for the kind of quantum shift in human thinking needed in order to move that sort of thinking out of the ruling class's focal point. iiwii. :)

Yo, I came upstairs this morning and saw a negative Covid test on the counter! WOOHOO!! She be negative now! She even went back to work this morning.
And for what’s is worth, if you or a loved one contracts Covid I would strongly recommend calling your PCP and getting a course of Paxlovid. When my wife first tested positive she was sick as a dog and getting worse. It was scary how rapidly she got worse. Within a couple days of starting the Paxlovid her symptoms declined significantly and for the last few days she’s only had mild cold symptoms and felt at least somewhat better daily. That stuff worked like a charm.
Thanks to everyone for your support, kind words, and prayers for my wife.
This is a great community and I appreciate you all. Thank you.
And now we can all, thankfully, avoid this thread like the plague that started it! 😂

Yo, I came upstairs this morning and saw a negative Covid test on the counter! WOOHOO!! She be negative now! She even went back to work this morning.
And for what’s is worth, if you or a loved one contracts Covid I would strongly recommend calling your PCP and getting a course of Paxlovid. When my wife first tested positive she was sick as a dog and getting worse. It was scary how rapidly she got worse. Within a couple days of starting the Paxlovid her symptoms declined significantly and for the last few days she’s only had mild cold symptoms and felt at least somewhat better daily. That stuff worked like a charm.
And now we can all, thankfully, avoid this thread like the plague that started it! 😂
That's awesome.gladd your wifey is doing great and back to work😁👍

Now the only question is, are you a revolver or semi-automatic kinda "Dude"? :ROFLMAO:
Depends on what mood I’m in. I have a few to choose from. 😂
Thank god the Dude can still abide…

Last edited:
Glad she's feeling better👍
Yeah, the Paxlovid does seem to help quite a bit. My wife has had Covid twice now, first time without the Paxlovid, down for almost a week and a half, this time she got the Paxlovid, within 3 days she was much better, of course the first 3 days was 72 hours of headaches so bad she nearly cried. Poor thing.
IDK how, but I never got it. Kissing, hugging and sleeping together right through, both times she had it.🤷‍♂️

That's great news to hear!

I had the opposite reaction with Paxlovid. The first time I got covid Paxlovid wasn't available so I didn't get anything. Covid symptoms lasted about 2 days and I was over it.

About 11 months later I got covid again and got Paxlovid and took it. The covid symptoms got worse after taking Paxlovid and lasted 7-8 days and not to mention the taste in my mouth from the Paxlovid was terrible the entire time.

I'm sure the anti-virus, just like the covid virus, reacts with everybody differently but I personally won't be taking Paxlovid again. I'm not saying it doesn't work and I won't talk anyone out of taking it, I just know it didn't work for me and made it worse and last longer.

Again, that's awesome to hear that your wife is better!

That's great news to hear!

I had the opposite reaction with Paxlovid. The first time I got covid Paxlovid wasn't available so I didn't get anything. Covid symptoms lasted about 2 days and I was over it.

About 11 months later I got covid again and got Paxlovid and took it. The covid symptoms got worse after taking Paxlovid and lasted 7-8 days and not to mention the taste in my mouth from the Paxlovid was terrible the entire time.

I'm sure the anti-virus, just like the covid virus, reacts with everybody differently but I personally won't be taking Paxlovid again. I'm not saying it doesn't work and I won't talk anyone out of taking it, I just know it didn't work for me and made it worse and last longer.

Again, that's awesome to hear that your wife is better!
Interesting to hear if that, I hadn’t really heard any negative feedback on Paxlovid before this. People definitely do react differently than others to certain meds.
And boy are you right about that nasty taste! My wife said that immediately upon taking it she got a weird, nasty metallic taste in her mouth that made everything she ate taste terrible and actually made her a little nauseous at first.

Interesting to hear if that, I hadn’t really heard any negative feedback on Paxlovid before this. People definitely do react differently than others to certain meds.
And boy are you right about that nasty taste! My wife said that immediately upon taking it she got a weird, nasty metallic taste in her mouth that made everything she ate taste terrible and actually made her a little nauseous at first.
I think my wife mentioned the awful tastes too. She actually didn't even finish the 5 day supply. But for sure everyone is different with regards to severity of symptoms. A co worker of mine got Covid back in 21, retired last year, still no sense of taste or smell for over 2 years!!

A co worker of mine got Covid back in 21, retired last year, still no sense of taste or smell for over 2 years!!
Dude, that absolutely blows. I would hate that beyond measure. One of life’s real joys for me is playing chef for my friends and family. My repertoire has grown over the years, and I love serving people a nice meal. If I couldn’t taste or smell then I couldn’t cook, and I’d absolutely hate the prospect of leaving the kitchen. I’ve heard people kind of poo-poo that effect of Covid, but it really can’t be discounted as a freaking terrible and life changing side effect. Sorry to hear that about your coworker. I did have a friend who experienced the same, but she got the senses back gradually over the course of a couple months. Gone forever? No thanks…

Dude, that absolutely blows. I would hate that beyond measure. One of life’s real joys for me is playing chef for my friends and family. My repertoire has grown over the years, and I love serving people a nice meal. If I couldn’t taste or smell then I couldn’t cook, and I’d absolutely hate the prospect of leaving the kitchen. I’ve heard people kind of poo-poo that effect of Covid, but it really can’t be discounted as a freaking terrible and life changing side effect. Sorry to hear that about your coworker. I did have a friend who experienced the same, but she got the senses back gradually over the course of a couple months. Gone forever? No thanks…
Right?! No taste? I can't imagine!! Not even sure I could go on living!! Joking of course, but really would be life changing indeed. He was always heavy, still was last I saw him too.🤷‍♂️

I didn't fully lose my taste and smell but it was very selective. I lost the ability to smell garlic and taste smoke on smoked foods. I can taste garlic and smell smoke on foods though. The smell of garlic is slowly coming back to me after 2 years now but still nothing for the taste of smoked foods, which sucks because I really liked using and eating food from my smokers. Other than those two things, I didn't notice any other tastes or smells were gone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back