Ah, jeez. Here we go…

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You really need to learn to listen, my man. Process. First of all, I have never, and never will, support Hamas or any other terrorist organization. Those murderous bastards are no better than the Israelis, who have been stealing Palestinian land, murdering civilians, and inexorably creating an apartheid state since 1948. We have George W Bush to thank for Hamas ruling Gaza. Remember how that went down?
The fact that I stand up against genocide in Gaza and the West Bank does not in any way translate to any support of mine for Hamas. Don’t make these kinds of grade school assumptions. I really don’t appreciate you saying that I support Hamas.
As far as Iraq? We tore it down and then built it back up? Jesus, man. Talk about residing in glass bubbles. We just needed somebody to bomb after 9/11 and they fit the bill. Also, another debacle we have W. to thank for. Sure, Sadam Hussein was a murderous, ruthless bastard (and I’m glad he and his boys are dead) but he had nothing to do with 9/11.
As for China, nobody disputes their human rights violations and I certainly don’t condone that or (as you seem to think) favor China in any way over the U.S. And they really don’t piss on the rest of the world. They want Taiwan back, but nobody will allow that to happen. In the meantime, why don’t you take your own high horse riding ass into any room of your house, pick up any object, flip it over, and tell me where it’s made. I’ll bet dollars to donuts it will say China. Hypocrite. And ironic we’re discussing this on an RC forum. If you don’t like to buy China you picked the wrong hobby, chief.
I grew up in the Middle East, majored in the study in my secondary education, have many friends and relationships to this day in the region and have a very deep understanding of the culture, from the Persians to the Arabs, and to the politics and nuances of the region. Where do you get your information?
I agree that the United States has been the world’s peacekeeper since 1945 and has done more good in the world than probably any other nation on the planet. One of the many reasons I’m a proud American. But you’ve clearly been drinking a whole lot of the red, white, and blue Koolaid if you don’t think your tax dollars are supporting a whole lot of nefarious sh’t that you only think that other “evil” countries are doing. You’re funny. Maybe a little dumb if you buy into that old “axis of evil” thing, but kind of funny.
And I live in Vermont.
Wow, You sound clueless to me with Hamas. You can't have it both ways.
I have read you on several occasions defend all of the people of Gaza, calling it genocide. Hell, you even had something to that effect in your sig at one point.
If Hamas is ruling Gaza and the PA allowed Hamas to rule, and all Gazan'a are not revolting their leadership, how is this not defending Hamas? the Gazan's had a chance to reject Hamas back in 2005 when Israel withdrew from the territory yet here they are.
On top of all that where the hell do you think all those Hamas animals came from that snuck across the border and slaughtered over 1200 innocent men, children and babies? Does Hamas have an army or are they civilians that are handed a AK and trained to kill any Israeli they find. Look beyond the poor Palistine BS and you will find a typical Gaza family training the hatred that has fueled this madness for generations.
Wake up dude. When you defend Gaza, you defend Hamas. They are the same, filled with hate towards Israel and are taught to kill every last one of them. Military or Civilian, Hamas does not care.
And you say you grew up in the middle East....lol

Your ramble on Iraq was useless and it didn't answer my question.

You flat out admit the human right violations of China and in the same sentence defend them by saying "And they really don't piss on the rest of the world." Well if that were true then why did they not lift one finger to help find out where their Covid virus started.? And why were people silenced when they wanted to talk about it.
Wake up dude! They are a communist country that will do whatever it takes get what it wants. If you don't think so, I have some nice land in Cuba and Russia you can move to.
BTW, A "Proud American" would not defend these countries and seem to be blind to the atrocities these countries commit.

This where you twist the subject in assuming what I think. The US is not innocent. Never said that! This is about you defending useless people and countries out to hurt others.

Let's go over where RC cars are made. (Website: leisureguided.com)
X-Factory (Totally Advanced Racing Products) - Most Everything in the USA (Not a big company but they are making RC cars in the USA!)
Traxxas - Based in USA Made in Taiwan Assembled in USA
Arrma - Assembly company "Kingstar" based in Taiwan
Losi - Made in Taiwan
Tekno - Designed and Tested in USA, made in Taiwan
Team Associated - Made in Taiwan
Axial - Assembly company "Kingstar" based in Taiwan
Tamiya - Japan and made in Phillipines
Redcat - Made in China
HPI - Taiwan and China

Looks like only two popular RC car companies in China. Not what you thought huh?
Even if, all of the cars we buy are made in china, that doesn't change the fact that they are a country that plagued the rest of the world with a virus that has killed almost 7 million people and then lied to protect themselves from the repercussions all while offering no assistance to any families or governments.
And I sure as hell are NOT defending them.

I didn't ask where you lived.

Fellas..
Let's a quick Deep breath.. And exhale...

We're getting a bit heated against each other for no reason.

Let's be calm.
We're all on the same boat here.

My wife is my Husband. If you accept me as I am that's good. If not oh well. I have been married to David for 14 years. Kinda hope you wont diss me. If you you do so be it.After he got sick I said 🚫 It. If it bothers you , oh well. If not let's talk RC.:cool:

Random as crap but hey if you fealt the need to share thats cool.
Personaly I couldn't care less who someone spends thier life with. If your happy, I'm happy.

All I need to know is..... Why is your man not on here with us also... He isn't one of them non-rc ppl right..... I mean if that's the case then maybe I do have a problem with him.... 🤣 just kidding man...

@Dan B. Glad to hear the wifes on the mend!
I had covid when it first hit.. I wasn't bad at all but I lost my sense of smell and it never really came back fully. Having a house full of babies and young boys this is probably a good thing. 👍

You really need to learn to listen, my man. Process. First of all, I have never, and never will, support Hamas or any other terrorist organization. Those murderous bastards are no better than the Israelis, who have been stealing Palestinian land, murdering civilians, and inexorably creating an apartheid state since 1948. We have George W Bush to thank for Hamas ruling Gaza. Remember how that went down?
The fact that I stand up against genocide in Gaza and the West Bank does not in any way translate to any support of mine for Hamas. Don’t make these kinds of grade school assumptions. I really don’t appreciate you saying that I support Hamas.
As far as Iraq? We tore it down and then built it back up? Jesus, man. Talk about residing in glass bubbles. We just needed somebody to bomb after 9/11 and they fit the bill. Also, another debacle we have W. to thank for. Sure, Sadam Hussein was a murderous, ruthless bastard (and I’m glad he and his boys are dead) but he had nothing to do with 9/11.
As for China, nobody disputes their human rights violations and I certainly don’t condone that or (as you seem to think) favor China in any way over the U.S. And they really don’t piss on the rest of the world. They want Taiwan back, but nobody will allow that to happen. In the meantime, why don’t you take your own high horse riding ass into any room of your house, pick up any object, flip it over, and tell me where it’s made. I’ll bet dollars to donuts it will say China. Hypocrite. And ironic we’re discussing this on an RC forum. If you don’t like to buy China you picked the wrong hobby, chief.
I grew up in the Middle East, majored in the study in my secondary education, have many friends and relationships to this day in the region and have a very deep understanding of the culture, from the Persians to the Arabs, and to the politics and nuances of the region. Where do you get your information?
I agree that the United States has been the world’s peacekeeper since 1945 and has done more good in the world than probably any other nation on the planet. One of the many reasons I’m a proud American. But you’ve clearly been drinking a whole lot of the red, white, and blue Koolaid if you don’t think your tax dollars are supporting a whole lot of nefarious sh’t that you only think that other “evil” countries are doing. You’re funny. Maybe a little dumb if you buy into that old “axis of evil” thing, but kind of funny.
And I live in Vermont.

Why would we diss you? I mean, unless your husband is a die hard Traxxas guy…. Just kidding of course. 😊
Thanks for that. Kinda had a bad day. I am happy Dave is home, But wish he was better. Dr. says he will get stronger. 💥 👍:cool:

I am happy Dave is home, But wish he was better. Dr. says he will get stronger. 💥 👍:cool:
I wish you the best of health to you and your husband. I'm sure he will get stronger soon with your support. Hopefully you get to sneak in a few hours to bash. Everyone needs time to vent some stress.

My wife called in sick this morning after waking up feeling like dookie. After feeling even worse over the course of the day she just did a test and came up positive for Covid.
I hope your wife is starting to feel better. One of my best friends went through it over Christmas, he is just getting back to normal now.

First you defend the Hamas and now China. I'm not sure where you live but wake up and look outside.
Again, never have supported Hamas in any fashion. And the whole”not sure where you live” thing is why I said I live in Vermont.
Wow, You sound clueless to me with Hamas. You can't have it both ways.
But you can. Calling for an end to the ruthless killing of civilians is not support for Hamas. I don’t even feel it to be a political sensibility at all, it’s a humanitarian issue. You can have it both ways. Much the same way that I support Jews in their quest for peace, but absolutely detest their Zionist government for putting them in this position in the first place. You can’t reduce this discussion to some silly “all or nothing” trope that will fit on a bumper sticker.
I have read you on several occasions defend all of the people of Gaza, calling it genocide. Hell, you even had something to that effect in your sig at one point.
If, when I said “pray for the people of Gaza and the West Bank” you took that as support for Hamas, you are wrong. I’m speaking of civilian Palestinians.
If Hamas is ruling Gaza and the PA allowed Hamas to rule, and all Gazan'a are not revolting their leadership, how is this not defending Hamas?
You have your history a little twisted here. The PA was completely taken out of the loop when George W. Bush worked very hard and succeeded in his push for fair and democratic elections in Gaza. It worked. And they elected Hamas in a terrible and catastrophic blow to the prospects of peace.
And let’s get real. Abbas is a powerless, ineffective puppet who couldn’t “allow” anything even if he wanted to.
And you say you grew up in the middle East....lol
I did. My family moved to Kabul when I was entering second grade. We lived in several places, ending up in Teheran, which we had to leave when my fathers State Department assignment was transferred in 1978 when all Americans were told to leave Iran just ahead of the Islamic Revolution. I finished high school in Texas.
I didn't ask where you lived.
See above. 😊
I’m not sure why you decided to attack me and tell me to “get off my high horse” in the middle of a thread I started about my wife having Covid. Kind of strange. But if you do that, by all means expect a response.
At least you’ve revealed a great deal about yourself and your character. So there’s that…

Thanks for that. Kinda had a bad day. I am happy Dave is home, But wish he was better. Dr. says he will get stronger. 💥 👍:cool:
We all wish David the best and I'm sure he is getting good treatment from you at home..👍

And I live in Vermont.

Why would we diss you? I mean, unless your husband is a die hard Traxxas guy…. Just kidding of course. 😊
I'll go on a limb here and say that 911 was a False Flag Capstone event. By Proxy. Many Actors involved including Saudi's and the Isreali Massad. 911 looked like a perfect storm. By design. Sure, because it was well planned for some years prior. Funded by over $3 trillion, of tax payer dough. Pentagon accounting dept lost it. Much of the evidence was conveniently destroyed in WT 7 building. All the $$ laundered effectively and conveniently just days prior. Funny how the Pentagon's unoccupied Accounting dept. section of the building was destroyed, by a supposed Plane. NOT a plane....
And I'll take that to my grave. I was at ground Zero for over 6 months. I lost many coworkers and a few friends. From 911 illnesses and all. A huge crime scene that was cleaned up all too fast, with a "nothing to see here" attitude. Along with a lot of planted evidence to maintain the narrative. I lived through that. I had DOD clearance for all areas of Ground zero. WT 1 and 2 were condemed for asbestos abatement for many years. It was a big white elephant. With barely 25% occupancy. CNN controlled he media narrative. No one noticed that back then.

Last edited:
I'll go on a limb here and say that 911 was a False Flag Capstone event. By Proxy. Many Actors involved including Saudi's and the Isreali Massad. 911 looked like a perfect storm. By design. Sure, because it was well planned for some years prior. Funded by over $3 trillion, of tax payer dough. Pentagon accounting dept lost it. Much of the evidence was conveniently destroyed in WT 7 building. All the $$ laundered effectively and conveniently just days prior. Funny how the Pentagon's unoccupied Accounting dept. section of the building was destroyed, by a supposed Plane. NOT a plane....
And I'll take that to my grave. I was at ground Zero for over 6 months. I lost many coworkers and a few friends. From 911 illnesses and all. A huge crime scene that was cleaned up all too fast, with a "nothing to see here" attitude. Along with a lot of planted evidence to maintain the narrative. I lived through that. I had DOD clearance for all areas of Ground zero. WT 1 and 2 were condemed for asbestos abatement for many years. It was a big white elephant. With barely 25% occupancy. CNN controlled he media narrative. No one noticed that back then.
God bless you, Steve. If you spent six months at ground zero then I’m pretty sure that’s an experience that I could never fully umderstand. I just can’t even imagine. I love New York deeply (it’s the best city in the whole f*cking world, and I’ve been around) and for me not seeing the twin towers when I approach the City still is really emotional, in a seriously sad and totally pissed off sort of way.
I do entirely appreciate what you said above.

I'm with the Israeli on this one. I hope they don't stop till they are good and ready. Who started this by the way? It came from Gaza. Sucker punch Mike Tyson, and he will hit back a lot harder. 🇮🇱.

I'm with the Israeli on this one. I hope they don't stop till they are good and ready. Who started this by the way? It came from Gaza. Sucker punch Mike Tyson, and he will hit back a lot harder. 🇮🇱.
I some ways I couldn’t agree more. Mike Tyson and the IDF/Israeli government are equal parts bully and unhinged animal. Very dangerous for anyone down range. Ask Holyfield. Or any Palestinian.

Again, never have supported Hamas in any fashion. And the whole”not sure where you live” thing is why I said I live in Vermont.

But you can. Calling for an end to the ruthless killing of civilians is not support for Hamas. I don’t even feel it to be a political sensibility at all, it’s a humanitarian issue. You can have it both ways. Much the same way that I support Jews in their quest for peace, but absolutely detest their Zionist government for putting them in this position in the first place. You can’t reduce this discussion to some silly “all or nothing” trope that will fit on a bumper sticker.

If, when I said “pray for the people of Gaza and the West Bank” you took that as support for Hamas, you are wrong. I’m speaking of civilian Palestinians.

You have your history a little twisted here. The PA was completely taken out of the loop when George W. Bush worked very hard and succeeded in his push for fair and democratic elections in Gaza. It worked. And they elected Hamas in a terrible and catastrophic blow to the prospects of peace.
And let’s get real. Abbas is a powerless, ineffective puppet who couldn’t “allow” anything even if he wanted to.

I did. My family moved to Kabul when I was entering second grade. We lived in several places, ending up in Teheran, which we had to leave when my fathers State Department assignment was transferred in 1978 when all Americans were told to leave Iran just ahead of the Islamic Revolution. I finished high school in Texas.

See above. 😊
I’m not sure why you decided to attack me and tell me to “get off my high horse” in the middle of a thread I started about my wife having Covid. Kind of strange. But if you do that, by all means expect a response.
At least you’ve revealed a great deal about yourself and your character. So there’s that…
Admitting the Gazan's elected Hamas as their government only strengthens my argument.
You are dead wrong on this. Supporting Gaza is supporting Hamas.
I am not attacking you as much as I am speaking as a proud American.
Defending a communist country like China and defending Hamas is just wrong and no proud American, which you say you are, should support those kinds of evil.

I'm done. let's get back to RC'ing.

Admitting the Gazan's elected Hamas as their government only strengthens my argument.
You are dead wrong on this. Supporting Gaza is supporting Hamas.
I am not attacking you as much as I am speaking as a proud American.
Defending a communist country like China and defending Hamas is just wrong and no proud American, which you say you are, should support those kinds of evil.

I'm done. let's get back to RC'ing.
I’ll keep you in my prayers as a proud American. God ain’t been answering yet, but He works in mysterious ways. And please stop saying that I support Hamas, because I don’t, you (seventeen very thoughtful, evocative, and incredibly insulting expletives deleted) jackass. Glad you’re “done.” I’ve got my fork right here. RC it is.
This war was started by the people of Gaza, not the people of Israel. 🇺🇲
Jesus man, can’t we just get back to Covid already? 😂 In this case, I guess that contracting the latest virus is what passes as a bright spot in the conversation. Good God…
Nobody here is going to change any opposing mind on this issue.
Freedom of choice and thought is a cornerstone of our great democracy. I’m just glad I sleep peacefully at night knowing that I’m on the correct side of the fence. 😊

Last edited:
Israel can't stop.,they must continue to fight for their existence and there land..Jesus gave Israel to the Israeli people...it's in the Bible.
This war was started by the people of Gaza, not the people of Israel. 🇺🇲
Exactly.

My wife called in sick this morning after waking up feeling like dookie. After feeling even worse over the course of the day she just did a test and came up positive for Covid. Happy New Year! 🙄
I’m still negative and have since banished the disease ridden wench to the guest room.
Just kidding, I love her the most and hope it doesn’t develop into a nasty case. Fingers crossed.🤞
Phew!! For a moment I thought you were going to say she's pregnant. Dodged a bullet there chief! :LOL:

Phew!! For a moment I thought you were going to say she's pregnant. Dodged a bullet there chief! :LOL:
If she was pregnant, it would be her sleeping in the guest room and not me. I had a vasectomy after our second daughter was born and she’s almost 30 now. If she gets pregnant now I’m going to have to lay down the law. She’s going to keep working until she’s 65 (as I sit retired) and support my RC addiction with a smile, and when she comes home from work to a clean house she’s gonna tell me she likes whatever I prepared for dinner whether she does or not, dammit. That’ll fix ‘er. 😊

The new Covid version is said to be less dangerous, maybe due to vaccination, but keeps you ill a lot longer (more than a month of sneezing, symptons of fly etc. is pretty common).
Hope the wife recovers soon!
It's perfectly natural and normal for a virus' lethality to decrease as it evolves. Viruses are symbiotically linked to their host. They're dependent on a host for their own survival so, killing the host is counterproductive (assuming that they value their own life). Viruses don't kill their host because they have an irrational hatred of their host species due to historical interspecies transgressions and they're exacting some sort of revenge. The death of the host is an unforeseen reaction of the host to the infection, typically due to a coding error in its genetic sequence (although in the case of COVID, it's possible that the phrase "that's not a bug, it's a feature!" may apply as I don't consider it likely that this was the Wuhan Lab's first rodeo and a part of COVID was identified as part of HIV's genetic code which may seem like an odd choice at first blush until you realize who was in charge of a gov't study into HIV and how it was being transmitted, a lot of which was going on in the gay bathhouses and bars...as though it had been cobbled together or workshopped).
1704672007631.png

To quote the good doctor, "The epidemiologist in me went, 'Oh, my goodness, this is a perfect setup for an explosion of a sexually transmitted disease.' And the same thing going to the gay bars and seeing what was going on, and it gave me a great insight into the explosiveness of the outbreak of the sexually transmitted disease".

Interesting fixation on the word "explosion"...purely coincidental I'm sure.

Anyways, as the virus spends more time with its host, evolutionary pressure forces alterations to the virus' code to increase survivability rates of the host as this directly benefits the virus and his descendants.
If she was pregnant, it would be her sleeping in the guest room and not me. I had a vasectomy after our second daughter was born and she’s almost 30 now. If she gets pregnant now I’m going to have to lay down the law. She’s going to keep working until she’s 65 (as I sit retired) and support my RC addiction with a smile, and when she comes home from work to a clean house she’s gonna tell me she likes whatever I prepared for dinner whether she does or not, dammit. That’ll fix ‘er. 😊
Now the only question is, are you a revolver or semi-automatic kinda "Dude"? :ROFLMAO:

God bless you, Steve. If you spent six months at ground zero then I’m pretty sure that’s an experience that I could never fully umderstand. I just can’t even imagine. I love New York deeply (it’s the best city in the whole f*cking world, and I’ve been around) and for me not seeing the twin towers when I approach the City still is really emotional, in a seriously sad and totally pissed off sort of way.
I do entirely appreciate what you said above.
I honestly avoid the "Pool" memorial and that area now. It sickens me. Working 12 hour days 6-7 days a weeks for months on end. It was Blood money. I even have a sealed evidence container of the Fallout debris that I collected. I was breathing that crap day in day out. The first week you smelled dead bodies and flesh in the air, all over but there weren't any bodies to be found. Just finger digits a foot here and there. I went to the victims family center up town on the Piers regularly. People giving me pictures of their lost loved ones to find. , crying and all asking me to find them. Sad. I couldn't even tell them the truth. No one exactly knew what ground zero looked like. It was a war zone. Like it was a mini Nuke that struck. I have my own ideas on that.:sick:

Last edited:
God bless Fauci and his commitment to the research and on site analysis of that then evolving story. Given the events of the day (the crazy rate of transmission and lack of treatment) I’m glad he was able to be with us to guide us through the Covid Catastrophe. Bet your ass he was wearing a ”mask.”
And don’t think I didn’t see what you just did there. You dropped the F word (Fauci) with a beautifully subtle, passive aggressive style into a heavily derailed and occasionally toxic thread that had only just resolved itself to the original topic, thus ensuring another inexorable descent into yet another off-topic, highly polarized debate that has no bearing whatsoever in regard to the intended narrative of the thread as initially posted. That’s what I miss about you around here.
I’m growing weary of being the current, preeminent a-hole around here. We used to share that responsibility, running a tight neck and neck at times. It’s a lot of pressure, and frankly exhausting so I hope you’re enjoying your life IRL. I miss your sarcasm, wit, intellect, and occasional ridicule. Happy New Year, my friend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back