Outcast Went With The Outcast Over The Talion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spoc85

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Kraton EXB
  5. Outcast 6s
I was keen to grab both cars but the Mrs shut that down as I have a Limitless in the shed that’s only been up and down the street. I’ll have to wait til we go on holidays and find a decent road to run that car.
I’ll do a little speed running on 8s with this rig but has anyone bashed with this motor on 33Volts?……. Particularly with an Outcast or Notorious??
It will be interesting with the SWB…..and I will find out for myself but any heads up tips will be appreciated.
I’ll probably run 1M in the centre to start off with. I have a decent set of fans for the ESC and motor on the way with a Heat Sink also for the can.

E96FA12F-811A-448E-96DA-A37AC54514D3.jpeg

Think 1mm center is going to be too heavy. I run 500k in a standard diff and that is like the sweet spot. from my understanding you Want to run a little lighter oils with the lsd diff……maybe like 300-500k. I run the same max6 combo 17t on 6s in grassy type area. Noto V5. Motor temps seem to be fine not greater than 130-140f.
I do not run 8s

Right now, I am building the other guy's biggest rig part by part but the Outcast will be my next build.

Think 1mm center is going to be too heavy. I run 500k in a standard diff and that is like the sweet spot. from my understanding you Want to run a little lighter oils with the lsd diff……maybe like 300-500k. I run the same max6 combo 17t on 6s in grassy type area. Noto V5. Motor temps seem to be fine not greater than 130-140f.
I do not run 8s
Not familiar with these LSD diffs so il have to play around with them and figure out how the car reacts to changes that are made. Reading through the manual it looks like you can swap the plates over and adjust the amount of slip within the diff.
I locked the centre with ear plugs in my V4 Kraton.

First time speed running with this car.
It’s a struggle keeping the nose down, even with this rake. Flipped it all 3 times and busted a shock rod end.
Limited runway so gotta get on the power quick. I’ll get it figured out.

@K-BASH ……. You still got that Noto?
Big Wheels…..<1700 feet round trip.

28E41C52-62C0-47C6-9307-C1A9684E2FC1.png

96F1BCBA-BDAF-422D-A90A-BF1F3B5051B9.jpeg

Last edited:
She still lifts………making progress though.
I will get a video once I reckon she’s maxed out for speed.

Anyone else on here speed running a Noto or OC?? Post up your numbers.
That's some serious MacGyver part you got there :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Love your dedikation :love:

83 is damn impressive,max6 not cutting out yet?sweeps are big an heavy.grps would look funny,but I bet it would possibly get Close to 100. You useing 46t spur??speedrunning rides not ment for speed is so fun.👍
I still have this truck, it's all crashed up an needing some parts.
Truggified typhon suspension, mmx6s, 4092-1650kv,1/5 grps.
Swb street,speedrun rides are ALOT harder to control for me.they seem to get crashed more

Attachments

• 20210815_100701.jpg
    20210815_100701.jpg
    215 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:
I
83 is damn impressive,max6 not cutting out yet?sweeps are big an heavy.grps would look funny,but I bet it would possibly get Close to 100. You useing 46t spur??speedrunning rides not ment for speed is so fun.👍
I still have this truck, it's all crashed up an needing some parts.
Truggified typhon suspension, mmx6s, 4092-1650kv,1/5 grps.
Swb street,speedrun rides are ALOT harder to control for me.they seem to get crashed more
Iv got the spool in there……. 34/39. No cut outs yet but I do have a cap pack on the way.
It’s a mission to keep the nose down and the car straight. She slides all over the place. The car would hit 95 if I could get to full throttle. I’ll be happy with 90.

You smashed it with speeds that you were doing with that Noto. You made it look easy floating around that car park.
How’d you keep the nose down?

I

Iv got the spool in there……. 34/39. No cut outs yet but I do have a cap pack on the way.
It’s a mission to keep the nose down and the car straight. She slides all over the place. The car would hit 95 if I could get to full throttle. I’ll be happy with 90.

You smashed it with speeds that you were doing with that Noto. You made it look easy floating around that car park.
How’d you keep the nose down?
4 inch tall grp tires 20 million in diffs.want them fully locked .had limitless towers an body low as possible.truck had mojave suspension.i crashed alot to get it to 103..

20210109_022032.jpg

20210222_020650.jpg

Screenshot_20210221-125043_GNSS PA.jpg

20210222_020821.jpg

20210109_021858.jpg

20210222_020752.jpg

My truck wasn't really anything like a notorious in pics.i bout it almost new as a notorious.
Typhon 3.3 diffs,gain 30ish mph from the noto diffs.narrower mojave suspension, limitless towers..basically a swb infraction.
You plan on building it into a speedrunner????

Last edited:
<<<<<——- Watching :D🍿
There’s already been a lot of this carnage going on………….. no doubt more to come.
4 inch tall grp tires 20 million in diffs.want them fully locked .had limitless towers an body low as possible.truck had mojave suspension.i crashed alot to get it to 103..

View attachment 172364

View attachment 172365

View attachment 172366

View attachment 172367

View attachment 172368

View attachment 172369
My truck wasn't really anything like a notorious in pics.i bout it almost new as a notorious.
Typhon 3.3 diffs,gain 30ish mph from the noto diffs.narrower mojave suspension, limitless towers..basically a swb infraction.
You plan on building it into a speedrunner????
Man she’s puurrdy!!…… And you sold it????. You probably have to fund that other speed running venture you got going on. You have to pay to play this game.

No mate this is just something different. I’ll get what I can get on this gearing and call it a day. I enjoy bashing with this car.
I’ve got a brand new Limitless that will pull a number………. Just got to wait til we go on holidays and I find a road to run it on.

Last edited:
Sold it for 55$,getting rid of some stuff.my young little Canadian buddy got a deal on his first 6s ride.it needed some work.you are right about pay to play🤑.I got loose with typhon yesterday and ran off edge of road at 133mph.all in all damages not to bad, just got it back together.

Sold it for 55$,getting rid of some stuff.my young little Canadian buddy got a deal on his first 6s ride.it needed some work.you are right about pay to play🤑.I got loose with typhon yesterday and ran off edge of road at 133mph.all in all damages not to bad, just got it back together.
Need video OR it didn’t happen!!! LMAO
I really need to start filming when I play…..but I don’t think anyone would want to watch…. :sorry:

NOW you can say it happened!! LOL. Any damage? That was pretty fast! I loved the FPV, much better than a ball cap camera…
2 shocks,1st run on brand new xlx2,yanked rx wires off,spliced back together. Broke mount off go-pro.thats it.packs stayed in car.got lucky

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back