What’s the difference new to off-road .

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PshmokN’EM887

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
  3. Limitless
So I’m looking for new shoes for my kexb 1/8. I’m still running stock, had the rig since Xmas. I saw these two tires fell in love but they have same thread and different item number pic ⬇️ What’s the difference!?

A08FDB94-6D6D-4884-B9F5-18EB29A3A6C0.png

The difference is the offset - the position of the center hub within the rim (closer to rear of rim, closer to front of rim, or centered in the rim). The offset makes a difference on whether the wheel is closer or farther away from the chassis. I'm not educated enough to tell you which one of those would be best for your Kraton, but I'm sure others here can tell you.

The big difference is that one is BELTED and the other is not. Belted will prevent and ballooning of the tire - better for higher speeds. But I heard that belted are not as good for control in the air over big jumps. I run Belted on all my rigs except the crawlers, but I do not do huge jumps.

The big difference is that one is BELTED and the other is not. Belted will prevent and ballooning of the tire - better for higher speeds. But I heard that belted are not as good for control in the air over big jumps. I run Belted on all my rigs except the crawlers, but I do not do huge jumps.
Which one is which lol

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back