What does your work station look like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. 4x4-Mega
  2. BigRock
  3. BigRock 4x4
  4. Granite
  5. Senton 3s
  6. Typhon 3s
So I’m building a rc work station…I’m not looking for anything crazy just some ideas from your guys workshops…pictures would help a lot. Thanks for the help guys

It's a mess right now need to clean up and reorganize again but here's my bench😍
20210904_151525_remastered.jpg

DANG! that's a load of parts and cars (man that looks like heaven!) looks great! thanks now I should hopefully be able to put something together.

DANG! that's a load of parts and cars (man that looks like heaven!) looks great! thanks now I should hopefully be able to put something together.
Ya lots of stuff for sure but definitely a mess right now need to get a couple more parts organizers/fishing tacle holders and clean it up. Hobby is definitely addicting 😂 that just from the last year an a half😱

Ya lots of stuff for sure but definitely a mess right now need to get a couple more parts organizers/fishing tacle holders and clean it up. Hobby is definitely addicting 😂 that just from the last year an a half😱
Ohh my I don’t even want to see every years worth of rc cars and parts LOL

Ohh my I don’t even want to see every years worth of rc cars and parts LOL
Lol ya everything you see was not there last February LMAO. I started getting into the RC hobby last March and the rest is history...

My work station looks a lot like this.

View attachment 167426
Lol that's how mine feels as I had it so nice and organized and clean after building my bench. Now hurricane Edough has destroyed it and left A arms and screws, chassis braces, motor mounts, fans, servos and $hit strung out all over the place😂

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back