Whats work like?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well,I'd love to show you what I work on everyday, but I work for the United States /Navy I build Nuclear submarines and I can not take photos nor talk about what I do ..but what I can say is ,I put in 10 hours every day plus 6 hours Saturdays and 6 on every other Sunday. I enjoy what I do , Reamember you never work a day in your life if you love what you do😁👍
If you do what you like it's not work at all.
You took the words right out of my mouth lol

Well,I'd love to show you what I work on everyday, but I work for the United States /Navy I build Nuclear submarines and I can not take photos nor talk about what I do ..but what I can say is ,I put in 10 hours every day plus 6 hours Saturdays and 6 on every other Sunday. I enjoy what I do , Reamember you never work a day in your life if you love what you do😁👍

You took the words right out of my mouth lol
Part timer .. 😅

troll dancing GIF

So my father cut off my trust fund so now I must be a peasant and work for my toys anyways whats yall work look like🤣🤣
Work smarter, not harder.

I can tell ya about life too.

No woman no cry.

Uncle Sam takes about 33% of yo sh!t.

Then you die.

Just be sure to leave your offspring enough scratch to put your body away where you’d like it. 👍🏻 Blink and you’re already 50.

Couple more months of good weather! Then it'll be pure chaos out here. Truck driver.😒😬🤣
Screenshot_20230904_140229_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230904_140223_Photos.jpg
Screenshot_20230904_140218_Photos.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back