Kraton What is your favorite 6s Battery for your Kraton?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I purchased my 2 Axials from Amain, also my Notorious and V4 Kraton. And numerous parts for all my RC's. They are spot on. Even upgraded me to a VP transmission gear part for my Axial Deadbolt. Free of charge. Insisted and offered it. On the house. Very nice peeps there. They know their product line well. Amain is a class act.

Same here.
Zeee's suck. don't let the cheap price fool you. The price equates to its poor performance. And one of my 6s Zeee's started to pop pop while charging and all the cells puffed in minutes waiting to explode. I always attend them, and caught this one and tossed out my home quick. It was nearly fully charged and I just put it out of its misery. It was like a ticking time bomb sitting in my Barby. I wasn't going to baby sit this thing all day long.

View attachment 341754
View attachment 341755

View attachment 341756
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07JP8K1WK/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1
thats it I'm packing the hobby in :oops:

My only comments, anything on Amazon is highly suspect with respect to being what they say they are or having the same performance over different batches.
My first set of Zeee (~3 years ago) was outstanding, bought another set a year later and they remain unused as they fizzle out in no time, at best they have 50% advertised capacity.
Let me make a bold statement and say that ALL Amazon 'names' Hoovoo, Goldbat, Zeee etc' are all from the same manufacturer/quality and they are the bottom of the barrel. Stay with name brands if you need performance. The cheaper ones MIGHT be good enough for bashing but you are taking a gamble.
Don't go top shelve for bashing but stay with reputable companies. Check out Youtube on how Gens is doing it, most likely they even build the lower quality ones but they don't market them, simply low cost mass production and you pay what you get.

Back