Notorious what is your favorite 6s car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And welcome to the forum, @Tanner !
7szade.gif

I think it really depends on your terrain where you want to use it.

The Kraton 6s does very good on grass and handles high speed great due to the wheelbase. I mastered backflips the first few trys... that RC was almost too easy and became boring for me.

The Typhon 6s is a freak and will keep you saying OMG and OOOOPS as you drive it.

Infraction all day long.

The Typhon 6s is a freak and will keep you saying OMG and OOOOPS as you drive it.
True, that! 😂 That’s why my Typhon is pretty much exclusively run on 4s.

Man my Notorious is a wild machine. Truly a stunt truck. Working on a build up - Kraton 6s. I'm sure it will be night & day difference. But im already wanting a 6s Infraction. Street bashing is fun too. All the 6s stuff rocks. But the Noto is the wild man of the whole bunch.

I’ve been pretty partial to my Fireteam/Kraton xl this year. Just sold my street Typhon XL and my Mojave. I’ve got a pretty sweet 6s Outcast I’m working on right now that I’m excited to rip.

I love all the different answers to this question. What does that mean, you might be asking yourself?! Everyone enjoys the hobby differently and you will have to figure out what you like best!!!

For my favorie Arrma 6s, it's my Kraton 6s with a Castle MMX 8s and 1717 1650kv motor. I don't do stunts with the Kraton: I run mostly fast runs on dirt and grass. For a non-Arrma 6s, it's my Corally Muraco (think Talion). The Corally vehicles are faster out of the box than Arrma: they have a rebranded Max8 ESC rated at 185 amps and a rebranded Hobbywing motor.

think its something to do with the gearing on the diffs on the corally cars why there so fast buggy sized diffs something like that anyway

1. Typhon 6S TLR (my racer)
  2. Talion 6S EXB (the over-achiever)
  3. Fireteam 6S (the do it all)
  4. Mojave 6S EXB (Scale Baja Basher)
  5. Outcast 6S EXB (the troublemaker)
  6. Kraton 6S EXB (great if you only could only choose one out of this list)

Back